1. Offline
    Apr 2023
    #
    Is there any way to know when an update is happening? or expected to happen? I'm getting connection issue. I cant log into the client and it seems like it is just freezing after I enter my password and eventually the client will go black, before finally crashing. Judging by the literature that I've found in the forums from recent years, it seems it may be a simple update that may be preventing my login? My other thought was that judging by the amount of players online, and the apparent lack of any traffic or buzz right now in these forums, that either everyone else knows something that I do not, or I actually have an issue and hopefully I can get some help! Disclaimer: If the information that I am asking about is available easily or very obviously, or even if its plastered all over the game/place and I am somehow missing it, then I want to sincerely apologize in advance! </3

You guys are seriously the best though, thanks for the help (hopefully) and I hope everyone is well. <3 - fumfumm

2. Offline
    Mar 2023
    #
    yeah your not alone having the same login issue. not sure if it has something to do with the recent client update. but I'm sure they're well aware of the situation by now and are working to resolve it.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Hey, there have been a series of recent client updates over the past week, as a result things have been changed in the background meaning any older clients are likely not to work.

Another issue is that simply redownloading the client does not fix an ongoing issue, the client needs to be fully uninstalled and redownloaded, you can use the following link to assist you with that.

https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...ates-IMPORTANT

Please note: the GPU / 117HD plugins are not working correctly with the client, they should be back up and running in a few days.

If you are still having issues, hop onniver to the discord. It's easier to get assistance with issues, and you can see what others have done to fix related issues if they are ongoing.

4. Offline
    Apr 2023
    #
    A simple reinstallation of the client solved the issue. Thank you, guys!

5. Offline
    Apr 2023
    #
    I don't know what's going on but I can't login to the game, it freezes after entering my password and then eventually crashes. I've tried uninstalling the app/client completely and redownloaded it several times and still nothing. Please help as I just spent 40$ to become a donator smh

6. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci black View Post
    I don't know what's going on but I can't login to the game, it freezes after entering my password and then eventually crashes. I've tried uninstalling the app/client completely and redownloaded it several times and still nothing. Please help as I just spent 40$ to become a donator smh
    Hey, the most recent patch last night should have fixed any issues you are having. Please ensure you UPDATE the client or ask from the website.

Any further issues lmk [best to come to discord for assistance]

7. Offline
    Apr 2023
    #
    Hey the server still won't work for me, it lets me try to login but gets stuck saying "loading please wait" please help fix this plz plz plz I donated right before this shit happened

Closed Thread