1. Game Suggestions: Submit Yours Here!  - 08-31-2019 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    So, of course, large content such as ToB is in demand and will be finished sooner or later, but the Feedback and Suggestions forum has been pretty neglected by me lately which has lead to the section completely dying (the last post was 2 weeks ago for example).

I'd like to reignite player feedback both by encouraging you guys to submit it and for me to get it done. We'll start in this thread with anyone free to post suggestions they'd like to be done and hopefully get the proper section back to being active again. The only thing I'd like this thread to steer away from is large content like ToB or OSRS content that our version of OSRS doesn't yet have (such as Song of the Elves content). I want to get things moving with feedback that I can get done in a reasonable amount of time and move back up to large content again.

So, with all of that out of the way, I look forward to your suggestions and I'll do my best to get them all done quickly!

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    NEEDS to be a wildy event hourly like every other successful server, even if it means lowering drop rates on keys if you think flooding the eco hourly with items would be an issue, when personally i think the loots are pretty trash 9/10 of the time even with boosts. Some pkers have been joining recently i think due to rune locus position as of right now and they're getting bored already within a week of playing quitting cause of the lack of pkers. Regular wildy Entertainment will bring so much more people to the game ........ I don't understand why it's still not been changed. 50% of the server bank stand for 4 hours till bloodier key and play for 5 mins. lol.. IT NEEDS TO BE PUSHED! People want Fun not bank stand fashionscape.

3. Offline
    Jul 2019
    #
    Suggestions

- Add an Last Man Standing style tournament like the version osrs recently released (perhaps a seperate event from regular tournaments). It doesn't require to be the whole LMS map with fog mechanics etc. Everyone starts in a big room/map (not too huge) with some obstacles and the same equipment. When a kill is gained grant 20+/- seconds immunity, restoration of stats and consumables and a bloody key to be used on chests placed inside the arena for 2 gear upgrades like osrs lms. Rewards for winning could be bonds, blood money, bloody/bloodier key or something else. I would propose it be run every few hours or so and not a permanent lobby that needs to be filled. Could be a nice way for novice pkers to get into learning pking and more experienced onces to fight it out on a equal footing with diverse gear.

- Make some changes to loadouts in tournaments, some things are still weird like no ranging pot for one of the berserker ranged loadouts among other things. Perhaps ask the community to submit new loadouts and have them polled and voted on. Could do this monthly/every few weeks to change things up every so often. (Ps does anyone actually like the tentacle stake one??)

- alter the droptable or add a cash reward for every brimstone keys received from slayer. Some drops are useless or unusable like raw seaturtles. could also help new players with starter gear/cash.

- If you skip a boss slayer task you should not be able to get that same one assigned again for your next task like it currently is.

- You should be able to remove items from the treasure chest for cosmetics.

- Some versions of the ancient warrior's weapons (Zuriel/vesta/statius) are degradeable and some are not. There's no clear difference when trading these items with other players. There should be a way to tell this.

- Look if everything is correct with the corporeal beast's drop table. i haven't killed too many myself but the pet drop seems really common and i haven't seen sigil drops in a while. Maybe someone with more kc can comment on this.

fixes
    - remove "maximum of 3 brews allowed" and "the final fight will take place upstairs" messages from the tournament as these are no longer applicable
    - the viewer orb inside the tournament lobby does not work aswell as the duel arena one.

Please feel free to discuss/agree/disagree

4. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    i would like to see vesta's statius pvp armour back in the game, maybe revs could drop it at the same drop rate as craws bow. fixes to the looting bag, noted drops don't go straight into it. being able to use items to start torno's not just cash. I am not sure if there is plans for construction skill but something to train construction would be nice. also a ranking system for exp on levels for the server, who got maxed first in hard mode, iron man and hardcore iron man.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    LMS, TOB and more wilderness related changes like hourly keys, ofcourse coming with a nerf to droprates from the keys.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    NEEDS to be a wildy event hourly like every other successful server, even if it means lowering drop rates on keys if you think flooding the eco hourly with items would be an issue, when personally i think the loots are pretty trash 9/10 of the time even with boosts. Some pkers have been joining recently i think due to rune locus position as of right now and they're getting bored already within a week of playing quitting cause of the lack of pkers. Regular wildy Entertainment will bring so much more people to the game ........ I don't understand why it's still not been changed. 50% of the server bank stand for 4 hours till bloodier key and play for 5 mins. lol.. IT NEEDS TO BE PUSHED! People want Fun not bank stand fashionscape.
    I can raise it to hourly, but keys wouldn't be hourly. Is there any wilderness events that should be removed? Right now the events rotate between two different key spawns and the two wilderness bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by so late View Post

- Add an Last Man Standing style tournament like the version osrs recently released (perhaps a seperate event from regular tournaments). It doesn't require to be the whole LMS map with fog mechanics etc. Everyone starts in a big room/map (not too huge) with some obstacles and the same equipment. When a kill is gained grant 20+/- seconds immunity, restoration of stats and consumables and a bloody key to be used on chests placed inside the arena for 2 gear upgrades like osrs lms. Rewards for winning could be bonds, blood money, bloody/bloodier key or something else. I would propose it be run every few hours or so and not a permanent lobby that needs to be filled. Could be a nice way for novice pkers to get into learning pking and more experienced onces to fight it out on a equal footing with diverse gear.

- Make some changes to loadouts in tournaments, some things are still weird like no ranging pot for one of the berserker ranged loadouts among other things. Perhaps ask the community to submit new loadouts and have them polled and voted on. Could do this monthly/every few weeks to change things up every so often. (Ps does anyone actually like the tentacle stake one??)

- alter the droptable or add a cash reward for every brimstone keys received from slayer. Some drops are useless or unusable like raw seaturtles. could also help new players with starter gear/cash.

- If you skip a boss slayer task you should not be able to get that same one assigned again for your next task like it currently is.

- You should be able to remove items from the treasure chest for cosmetics.

- Some versions of the ancient warrior's weapons (Zuriel/vesta/statius) are degradeable and some are not. There's no clear difference when trading these items with other players. There should be a way to tell this.

- Look if everything is correct with the corporeal beast's drop table. i haven't killed too many myself but the pet drop seems really common and i haven't seen sigil drops in a while. Maybe someone with more kc can comment on this.

fixes
    - remove "maximum of 3 brews allowed" and "the final fight will take place upstairs" messages from the tournament as these are no longer applicable
    - the viewer orb inside the tournament lobby does not work aswell as the duel arena one.

Please feel free to discuss/agree/disagree

With LMS, is it different enough from the tournaments to be worth adding? I had started a LMS system like the original because I thought it would be more unique than copying OSRS's redone LMS only because we already have tournaments.

I'm completely open to adjusting current loadouts and adding/removing modes all together.

I can look into adjusting the keys, but I can also add cooking sea turtles.

Boss task skip makes sense, pretty sure it was intended to work they way you suggested it anyway.

The TT chest is just currently unfinished which is why you can't withdraw items. I have to figure out how to work the OSRS interface so that I can add proper viewing/adding/removing/etc.

There shouldn't be any non-degradeable versions, sounds like a mistake I need to correct.

Pet drop might be bugged, but the sigil table I'm guessing is just too low.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 h1t u View Post
    i would like to see vesta's statius pvp armour back in the game, maybe revs could drop it at the same drop rate as craws bow. fixes to the looting bag, noted drops don't go straight into it. being able to use items to start torno's not just cash. I am not sure if there is plans for construction skill but something to train construction would be nice. also a ranking system for exp on levels for the server, who got maxed first in hard mode, iron man and hardcore iron man.
    PvP armour would definitely need to be polled, I know people are more open to the weapons than they are the armour. The hiscores should be able to tell you who maxed first, they should be ordered by date.

Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    LMS, TOB and more wilderness related changes like hourly keys, ofcourse coming with a nerf to droprates from the keys.
    Do you think they keys need to be nerfed if there's 1 wilderness event per hour?

7. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    On the old world 1 there was a pk event with a reward for the top 3 people and thanks to the event the pk ocmmunity became much more active and it would be nice if it came back ofcourse. So I totally agree with this suggestion.

8. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    Start advertising the server again so the player base rises.

Currently peaks at 50 weekdays, 80 weekend.

If it was double that it would be very nice.

9. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    When Will There Be A New Overseer Applications?

Looking Forward Into Helping This Community and I Work As Well So i Don't Mind Paying Couple Bucks $ to Help The Server Stay Well Known.

Would Gladly Help Others in Need and Help With Finding People Who Are Boosting Emblems and tell a Moderator about it, Helping on Finding Bugs if anything.

I Gladly Would Appreciate It If i Ever Do Become an Overseer [Mod] , I will do my Job as an Overseer Proudly.

Names Josh Age 21, Im Asian and Im Glad I Found A Server I Can Cope With.

Thanks(:

Lucid Dreams

10. Offline
    Aug 2019
    #
    less retarded rules like

if you say retard or spastic ingame you get insta muted, then jailed and threatened "if you say it once more you're banned"

it's 2019, even real rs made it so that you can say whatever even the n word and nothing will happen, dunno why you can't even say minor words here without staff being weird about it.

the server won't ever grow again with dumb ass rules like that
    Last edited by the jokes; 09-01-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast