1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Currently if you have completed inferno with maxed account, you can still set your stats to be pure as example and use the infernal cape. The infernal cape is OP on that kind of account build and I don't think it's deserved for you to use if you have done the inferno only on a main account.
    There should be system added on the wearing of the infernal cape that checks what defence level you used to complete the inferno. As example if you have done it with 1 defence, you could use the cape on any account build. If done with 45 defence, you could use it on an account that has +45 defence.
    This might sound a little silly, but don't think there's any better solutions.

This would also give some challenge and motivation on inferno, to do it with different account builds.
    what the actual fuck l0l

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Add seconds onto the imbued hearts message for how long it'll need to recharge it currently says

"0 Minutes" when it is under a minute

Add Red text in the chatbox for being frozen and having your Imbued Hearts time done cooling off

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Currently if you have completed inferno with maxed account, you can still set your stats to be pure as example and use the infernal cape. The infernal cape is OP on that kind of account build and I don't think it's deserved for you to use if you have done the inferno only on a main account.
    There should be system added on the wearing of the infernal cape that checks what defence level you used to complete the inferno. As example if you have done it with 1 defence, you could use the cape on any account build. If done with 45 defence, you could use it on an account that has +45 defence.
    This might sound a little silly, but don't think there's any better solutions.

This would also give some challenge and motivation on inferno, to do it with different account builds.
    This is a great idea. Any clue what the lowest defence level on here has been for completing the inferno? This way I can apply a default lowest for anyone already with the cape.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    This is a great idea. Any clue what the lowest defence level on here has been for completing the inferno? This way I can apply a default lowest for anyone already with the cape.
    Literally speaking it's possible to get it at 1 Def as long as you have some rng. It just becomes 'more easy' as you get more def levels. It's currently still hard nonetheless, but I get what zeik means.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I haven't heard that anyone would have done it with lower than max combat.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Add a way to remove ironman & hardcore status, maybe also keep their rank on highscores with a line through the username like rs.

7. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Make it so that if you're killing chaos ele and die, you still get loot if you did 90% of the damage..

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Chaos fanatic's aggro length is way too wide, it sometimes attacks you even outside of the minimap.

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Chaos fanatic's aggro length is way too wide, it sometimes attacks you even outside of the minimap.
    I'll look into this again but last time I tried I wasn't able to reproduce it.

10. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Can you add npcs to inferno? Make the shops work (no npcs) make it so you can thieve from there aswell

love u

Hi

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast