Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    Doesn't go by UserID, just checked pray highscores.

And I'm sure all of the 200m holders could admit what the order was and Pali could manually add them.
    Oh, it's going by who ever relogged first when Palidino pruned the Hiscores. I don't think he can fix that since it isn't something he can manually adjust unless he prunes it again. Lol

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Oh, it's going by who ever relogged first when Palidino pruned the Hiscores. I don't think he can fix that since it isn't something he can manually adjust unless he prunes it again. Lol
    He could check from the MySQL backups in what order they were and manually adjust.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Not important in my eyes.

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Not important in my eyes.
    Not important says the person ranked first in all the stats :|

5. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Not important says the person ranked first in all the stats :|
    I don't really pay attention to that lol. I only would care about when me/bud would hit 4.2b total, because whoever gets it first, deserves to be #1.
    Other than that, i don't mind being in lower rankings for individual skills, i know which skills i got first, but it's not such a big deal.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    The highscores have never ordered them by who achieved it first (that I know of, a system was never set up to guarantee proper ordering), and I don't really see any way to start this late into the server. The highscores have always just ordered them in whichever way MySQL hands it the data.
    Last edited by Palidino; 03-09-2018 at 08:59 PM.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    The highscores have never ordered them by who achieved it first (that I know of, a system was never set up to guarantee proper ordering), and I don't really see any way to start this late into the server. The highscores have always just ordered them in whichever way MySQL hands it the data.
    Bs before this one they were in the order they were received. Can you manually change the order?

Closed Thread