Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    We act like it's all good because there is nothing wrong. The server lacks content that's it. There are no other issues. If anything you should be satisfied with the amount of effort Palidino is putting into the server.
    This is true, but if a server progresses slowly, it will never hold players. Players will come and leave, find a new server, and repeat until they find what they are looking for. They wont keep coming back every week to see progress. They will eventually find a server they enjoy, and never think about battle-scape until they are done with that server. Look at Arios / Kratos; highly developed but it took them what, 2 years and kept the server online while they were developing, now they sit with a great server, yet 20 players online. Don't get me wrong, I wont leave, but a lot of others wont stay.

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Syz View Post
    This is true, but if a server progresses slowly, it will never hold players. Players will come and leave, find a new server, and repeat until they find what they are looking for. They wont keep coming back every week to see progress. They will eventually find a server they enjoy, and never think about battle-scape until they are done with that server. Look at Arios / Kratos; highly developed but it took them what, 2 years and kept the server online while they were developing, now they sit with a great server, yet 20 players online. Don't get me wrong, I wont leave, but a lot of others wont stay.
    If that circumstance were to happen though there is always the opportunity for re-branding and minor changes.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    If that circumstance were to happen though there is always the opportunity for re-branding and minor changes.
    Re-branding? pali will never re-brand it's been b-s for the last 10 years. Re-branding would be a great idea honestly.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Re-branding? pali will never re-brand it's been b-s for the last 10 years. Re-branding would be a great idea honestly.
    lol I think I heard he was going to release a dif server under a new name n new identity before

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    scapewars

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    scapewars
    was known who the owner and what game it was.

pretty much back to the saying "if you're gonna do something, do it right"

Closed Thread