1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    The main game mode sucks for everybody, nobody trades with eachother so the made is basically a pseudo iron man mode. New players don't stick around to play the server because there is nobody looking to trade items with them.

Also ignore the Sharingan idiot, he's the eco holder at the duel arena has a 30b bank so it's expected he opposes a reset.
    I can shout at alot of players who dont want a reset to prove that statement is absolutely false. I see items traded and sold quite often. I dont have any ties with Shar trust me two totally different types of players but some of his points are valid regardless of his bank size. Again PALI has said over and over he wont reset. Type that in a search here and see.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    I can shout at alot of players who dont want a reset to prove that statement is absolutely false. I see items traded and sold quite often. I dont have any ties with Shar trust me two totally different types of players but some of his points are valid regardless of his bank size. Again PALI has said over and over he wont reset. Type that in a search here and see.
    Most the people playing normal mode probably don't want a reset, but what you need to consider is those who don't play the game because he's refusing to reset & those playing other game modes because the main one sucks. If the main game mode is reset the amount of players you'd lose is far less than what you'd gain so long as you advertise the game as a relaunch.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Most the people playing normal mode probably don't want a reset, but what you need to consider is those who don't play the game because he's refusing to reset & those playing other game modes because the main one sucks. If the main game mode is reset the amount of players you'd lose is far less than what you'd gain so long as you advertise the game as a relaunch.
    So basically, your reasons for a reset are based on a fantasy. Let's drive out the people who are currently playing the game and pray that double the amount of players who left will join! Like that's going to work.

"Most the people playing normal mode probably don't want a reset"--> There's your answer.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I disagree and have discussed this issue many times with numerous players. Players are coming back with content and with Palis consistent presence. He is proving himself as one thats learned from prior MIAs and ppl are taking note. Pure clans are working on a comeback. You saying the main one sucks is no more valid than me saying it doesnt. Palis the best coder there is and now that he is back and consistent in his additions all we lack is advertising whats already in place. People are watching to see if there is a reset. People are watching to see if there is Pali missing for weeks. Tweek the things Alex mentioned and see where it goes. Give it another 4 months. I bet things will be even bigger and better. I have a list of players that are waiting on raid bugs to be fixed before they return. Just you wait and see

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    The server playercount proceeds to increase when the owner appears to give a shit.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    The server playercount proceeds to increase when the owner appears to give a shit.
    I LOVE Dalton and would never judge him for past grievances. We live we learn. But as someone who knew nothing talking to people who do, that is the number one complaint. He has repeatedly not been around to keep this up. People know how amazing his work is. They know his reputation. So not resetting and keeping things moving forward with improvements and content is getting noticed. Advertising and youTube are a must as well. Hell the fact that that streamer guy mentioned BS, damn forget his name, that one that plays osrs and did the infernal in the beginning that you streamed, says volumes. People know quality and they know Battlescape. Its up to us to show there wont be anymore resets and Pali is here for the long haul.

7. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    It's funny that all of these people that's against the reset is the people who'd play the most.
    Of course the majority of the current player base on normal mode doesnt want a server reset. That's because none of the people who wants a reset plays current normal mode cus it's beyond boring and pointless to play. The introduction and overlfood of raid items from boss slayer shop, spirit shields from blood money and whatever. There is no reason for a new player to start playing normal mode. Give them one and reset the server. The server will grow.

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    I LOVE Dalton and would never judge him for past grievances. We live we learn. But as someone who knew nothing talking to people who do, that is the number one complaint. He has repeatedly not been around to keep this up. People know how amazing his work is. They know his reputation. So not resetting and keeping things moving forward with improvements and content is getting noticed. Advertising and youTube are a must as well. Hell the fact that that streamer guy mentioned BS, damn forget his name, that one that plays osrs and did the infernal in the beginning that you streamed, says volumes. People know quality and they know Battlescape. Its up to us to show there wont be anymore resets and Pali is here for the long haul.
    The only reason the playercounter has gone up recently is because of the release of raids. Once the hype dies down you'll see a decline in players, same thing happened when he released Zulrah.

He's been pretty consistent with updates the last 2 years, it's not something that happened just a week ago.
    Last edited by blazed you; 06-28-2018 at 05:09 PM.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    He's been pretty consistent with updates the last 2 years, it's not something that happened just a week ago.
    No where did I mention this happened a week ago. I have been paying since beta release I am aware of his activity plus staff too. But these RS players they are a chatty bunch. They love their game. They love what Pali can do for the game. Leaving current players with what they have and have worked very hard for and spent lots of irl money on hurts NO ONE. Making things different and promoting the changes is a win win. You can make changes without a reset ya know. Happens all the time.

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I will leave this here as a consideration before we go making everything about the game harder

Alora: eco; 489 players; xp x633; whip 1 in 416, coins n/a; barrows unknown (probably close to OSRS)
    Soul Play: eco; 397 players; xp x408; whip 1 in 82, 1m coins often; barrows unknown
    Dawntained: spawn; 228 players; whip 1 in 30, barrows and coins unknown
    Elkoy: eco; 187 players; xp x300; whip 1 in 47; coins n/a; barrows 100% chance?
    PK Honor: eco; 169 players; xp x783; whip 1 in 50-100, 50k coins in 10-20; barrows 1 in 10 maybe less, no one seemed to be sure
    SpawnPK (Owns RuneX): spawn; 167 players; whip/barrows spawned, coins unknown
    RoatPKz: spawn; 153 players; whip/barrows spawned, coins unknown
    RuneX (Owns SpawnPK): eco; 112 players; xp x135; whip 1 in 250, 34k coins common 100k uncommon, barrows unknown
    RuneWild: spawn; 103 players; whip, barrows and coins unknown
    OS-Scape: spawn; 94 players; whip, barrows and coins unknown
    Atlas: eco; 68 players; xp x100; whip 1 in 252, barrows and coins unknown

BattleScape: eco; xp x400; whip 1 in 125 (RECENTLY changed from 1 in 250), 180k-275k coins 1 in 8
    Last edited by Palidino; 06-29-2018 at 01:06 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast