1. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    how easy it is to get end game items like someone said before / how blood money can buy anything good

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    I really don't like the lack of minigames. At this point castle wars has to be what i miss the most about the old servers

3. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    i dont like how i come back and play for 6 hours to make 300m and then theres a dupe already and I will lose fuckin everything k ty
    #

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by haze der View Post
    and I will lose fuckin everything k ty
    Pessimistic af. Do you really think we're going to look at rollbacks being the first cause of action?

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    yes never stopped it before:l

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    i want all items to be removed because economy is so bad mang staff is also bad man i want nex so i can wear torva i want stealing creation minigame i want drygores and abilities like rs3 because this server suks.

im bored server is down ;(.

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by haze der View Post
    i dont like how i come back and play for 6 hours to make 300m and then theres a dupe already and I will lose fuckin everything k ty
    #
    You forgot to mention how you received free shit from the dupe.

8. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    what the 15m lol?

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    I'm talking before alex zposed it

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I think having a staff member on at all times can stop some of the bullshit banter we see. Maybe a schedule of times a staff member can volunteer their time to get the most coverage and if it can be covered more often than not another over seer added that plays the times that need coverage. The new ppl I had come play, friends of mine, didnt stay because of the home cc and I have been keeping mine turned off lately just tired of it sadly. That means i cant help players like I like to. Part of my enjoyment of battlescape is helping new players. I have no idea if its possible but maybe key words could be flagged for mute, an auto thing perhaps. For instance maybe if someone says a racist word they would be automatically muted? This would take some stress of overseers because it would not be personal or done by an individual.

I would like to have the option to buy more bank space. Also like to buy more slots for ge. Maybe have a poll or something that gives a gift to the nicest or most helpful non staff member of the week or month, even something simple like a name color change or tag. In other words reward the ppl doing what they can to make this server positive and encourage ppl to stay and play positive reinforcement as opposed to neg reinforcement when someone isnt nice.

Bots for pkers to practice on might be a nice thing to have as well assuming it can be done. Maybe a practice bot area and bots that use different styles.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast