1. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    He'd gain more players with relevant raid drops than he'd lose too pixel hugger's leaving. Not going to be surprised when nothing is done because Dino cba. O well it would of been nice to have an attraction for some growth. We don't need more players though, what we need is for you people to have more things in your banks.
    Yeah let's call people names for not being in favor of losing the items they have spent time gathering in one way or another. How are you even a staff member? You're behaving like a 10 year old who can't acknowledge that people have a different opinion than you.
    Last edited by I Mahatma; 01-22-2018 at 12:38 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Yes, I know everything you do. You won a ton of raid items the day before posting. You're a greedy pixel hugging fruit.

Speaking of things you do, wanna list your account names and what you do on them?
    LMFAO "fruit". I agree with everything you say about him l0l. Such a greedy kid he is.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by I Mahatma View Post
    Yeah let's call people names for not being in favor of losing the items they have spent time gathering in one way or another. How are you even a staff member? You're behaving like a 10 year old who can't acknowledge that people have a different opinion than you.
    "People" being one person. Unless you think you fall under the category of pixel hugger. Either way, taking this level of offence to that is weak sauce.

Tell me more about how it's not about your pixels?

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    "People" being one person. Unless you think you fall under the category of pixel hugger. Either way, taking this level of offence to that is weak sauce.

Why are you being so rude about this whole thing Frank?! Also, just because someone worked hard for stuff doesn't mean they're a pixel hugger! You're literally acting like just YOUR opinion is right in this whole situation. There are good solid arguments as to why the items should stay and there are good reasons as to why they should be removed. We get it Frank, you don't want it removed, let people speak their opinion about the situation! These are suggestion threads! :|

5. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #

One person? Multiple people have clearly stated that they wouldn't be in favor of removing the items in this topic alone. Get your head out of your ass.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Why are you being so rude about this whole thing Frank?! Also, just because someone worked hard for stuff doesn't mean they're a pixel hugger! You're literally acting like just YOUR opinion is right in this whole situation. There are good solid arguments as to why the items should stay and there are good reasons as to why they should be removed. We get it Frank, you don't want it removed, let people speak their opinion about the situation! These are suggestion threads! :|
    Why am I arguing like I think my opinion is right?.. I'll let you figure this one out.

Rude? Nope, everyone with your narrative can express freely, mine is rude. "Let other people speak" as you tell me not to speak.

7. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    This thread amuses me

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    No I checked, he's been on my radar since he did some creepy shit ingame. (you don't wanna know)

He's willing to lose everything in one stake but if raid items are reset he's quitting.. Coincidence, he won a twisted bow yesterday.
    There is a huge difference in what someone is 'willing to lose' as opposed to what someone has no choice of losing or to an extent what its replaced with. I dont get the staker mentality in part because I am not a staker, I even say quite often never love a staker because they always lose eventually and leave . As you mentioned in another post pvmers and skillers are the constants in this game, while pkers are more apt to move on. I think stakers are in that realm as well. I hate to see anyone leave but perhaps its just the way different personalities are wired and nothing can change that base temperment I dunno.

Creepy shit ingame, ya I really dont but as long as its adults and with in the stated rules and not against the law, meh live n let live is my life motto.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    If raids get added and raid items stay ingame, it'll just be dead content.
    Half of you say you will do raids, when you bank stand like me 24/7.

The removal of the items has to be in a way it doesn't affect the economy much.

@kris. A tbow shouldn't affect your bank. Don't you always brag about how you have 30b+ bank? What's 1b to you?

@darklord. Same with you.
    Last edited by Oi Lollipop; 01-22-2018 at 02:07 PM.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    There is a huge difference in what someone is 'willing to lose' as opposed to what someone has no choice of losing or to an extent what its replaced with. I dont get the staker mentality in part because I am not a staker, I even say quite often never love a staker because they always lose eventually and leave . As you mentioned in another post pvmers and skillers are the constants in this game, while pkers are more apt to move on. I think stakers are in that realm as well. I hate to see anyone leave but perhaps its just the way different personalities are wired and nothing can change that base temperment I dunno.

Creepy shit ingame, ya I really dont but as long as its adults and with in the stated rules and not against the law, meh live n let live is my life motto.
    Creepy as in none of those things. I was replying differently to him yes because I happen to actually know his situation lol I'm not going to be like yes your fictitious point is just as valid as mine good fellow! No one's saying people haven't grinded, everyone can appreciate that.

I don't value keeping those items over the relevancy of raids. We need more players. First and foremost. I see it as for growth or for keeping your banks, hence comments of greed.

(Iron people can keep theirs in my happy little outlook)

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast