Are you creating the current server as a source of income, or because you enjoy it? Or perhaps both?

The reason I'm asking is because there is a huge demand for previous versions of your game (evident on rune-server thread for example), but instead you're opting for the current server. I'm not saying this is the right or wrong choice, however it's clear that the current server is not likely to bring in a huge income for you any time soon. If I was honest with you I can already see you adding all this new content (Bosses/Skills/Minigames), and I still can't imagine the server ever rising in popularity.

The problem with this game is that the content you add will always be limited to what Jagex decides to poll. This means that your server will never be unique, you have the same content as every other OSRS server that exists. Look at the runelocus toplist, the majority of the servers are OSRS related. If you're looking at this server to be your source of income, I don't know why you'd try to compete with them when you could market a unique server instead.

I just see no point in you spending a further 8 months of your time developing this server if it's going to flop. You have the potential to do so much more.