1. [URGENT] Duel Arena Rework  - 04-03-2017 #1

Oct 2016
    #
    I've been staking on you game for years, still addicted and still cleaned daily. I did notice this system offers you a completely unfair play of game.

1. Remove pid in duel (gives the player who has it a extra whip hit, basicly a win/loss) even before the stake starts.

2. Remove defence from the stake, the hits are so innatural you got no idea. I've had multiple stakes where I do 7 tent hits all under 5 damage. Juts remove defence and fill up that gap of unfair play.

I know you all think I'm an angry addict, yes I am. I got cleaned like 7x already on this game due to 'Pure' bullshit.

(hit 0 - 0 - 0 - 5 - 3 on 11 healt and loose)
    (hit 0-0-0-0-0 on 12 healt and loose (ask Devyn ingame for confirmation)
    (spec 0-1 0-3 0-2 1-7 dds specs when that shit is supposed to higher up your hits)

Had enough, rework this shitty arena like it was before on battlescape (defence disabled)

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    You say years but sound new to staking. You hitting 0's = bad rng broke. You winning = this thread not being made.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Welcome to RNG, seems your luck has run out.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    You say years but sound new to staking. You hitting 0's = bad rng broke. You winning = this thread not being made.
    Hitting more then 3 0's in a row, isn't bad luck, it's like almost impossible. Old battlescape had defence disabled too.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Nothing needs to be changed l0l. It's a system reliant on RNG, this entire game is RNG. If you don't like it play a game which doesn't revolve around RNG.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Took the words straight out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by SYOPAPOTILAS View Post
    Hitting more then 3 0's in a row, isn't bad luck, it's like almost impossible. Old battlescape had defence disabled too.
    By that logic your opponent would be hitting the same and it appears not.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2016
    #
    LOL. Complains about me hitting 24/7 in a fight now complains duel arena is broken.

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Staking is ******. Get over it.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Thread worthy.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    you clearly have no idea how rs combat works if you think low "hits" are caused by defence.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast