With our small community there's probably a good chance this update will come out before there's much feedback, but with any update it can always be improved upon. The next update was going to include the Kraken boss before I move on to dueling, but I feel like this might have more significance than the kraken.

So basically, we'll have a somewhat unique Chaos Elemental. Given it's position in the Wilderness, it's already in a nice spot for a boss to drop rare items where players can't just teleport away right after. It's also a bit of a pain to kill, enough so that a free item like a dragon scimitar isn't going to be the most ideal way of killing it. I'll talk more about this in a moment.

For it's mechanics: we'll ditch the unequipping mechanic. This boss will already encourage using equipment you'd be risking to kill it, we don't need it removing your armour and a PKer swooping it and knocking you out because you just lost a significant portion of your defence. To tackle being able to take 4 items without risk, attacking the Chaos Elemental will skull you. Likewise it's attacks will be multi-target.

Now you might be wondering, why don't I just take minimum risk (1 item), and only get one kill an inventory or even have to return to finish it off? Because it'll have a long respawn timer (think 10-30 minutes, this needs to be decided), which means when it does spawn you'll more likely than not be competing against other players for the kill. While it will give multiple players drops, anything past the player that did the most damage will have significant drop rate reductions.

To clarify:
Player A inflicts most damage, the item with a drop rate of 0.8%(1 in 125) stays as is.
Player B is the runner up, but that drop rate of 0.8% is reduced down to 0.4%(1 in 250).
Player C inflicted the 3rd most damage, slacking behind. Their chance at that 0.8% drop table is reduced down to 0.26%(1 in 385).
Player D inflicts the least damage out of the 4 of them, and that 0.8% drop table counts as a 0.2%(1 in 500).

You can see how just getting a drop (and this applies to all bosses that drop for multiple players) starts to count for less and less the further away from inflicting the most damage you get.

So what needs to be decided?
  1. How much hitpoints should it have? It currently sits at 255, similar to many bosses.
  2. Exactly how long should it take to respawn?
  3. What items should it drop?
  4. At what chance should it drop these items?
  5. How much blood money should players get for killing it?

EDIT 1:
As it's been made aware to me, one spawn location too easily allows a team to camp the spot waiting. Instead, 2-4 locations with a global message saying about where it spawned would be better. This will allow anyone a chance at killing it opposed to no message and whoever finds it first likely getting the kill, while also prevent a team from sitting at a spot knowing it'll respawn there. Green dots for potential spots