Our server has some of the best pvm/ironman content out of any server hands down. I don't hate that as someone who pvps. I love the fact we have a good core structure to play the game outside of pvp.

What we don't have is an active wilderness. I will not name names of any servers doing this part right but

I've seen servers with constant action going on in wilderness through the means of

Keys, Wilderness mobs spawning, slayer keys that mark the target like a bloody key, hot zones for rewards,

Our pvpers literally sit waiting for the tourney, then wait 15 for the blood key, then afk until the next. This won't bring any pvpers to the server. Numbers have been dropping as of recently mabye its to do with the holidays and people being back at work/school. So what better time to start bringing new people in with some new updates?

Maybe lessen the rewards of tournys and make them more frequent. Literally I'm just throwing out ideas. what about a bloodlust tourny (Clans generate points from killing rival clan members x1 for multi x4 for single)

Any suggestions/feed back welcome.

Check out our wilderness...

https://gyazo.com/41500f5f35da895cf1100e60a1bca28d

TLDR

IDEAS
Blood Lust Tournament
More Wilderness events
Pvm keys that tb you and announce to server
Iron man pvp incentive
Target kills = generated item(if monitored to stop farming)