1. More people should join the pking events.  - 04-19-2019 #1

Apr 2019
    #
    This is mainly calling out Ironmen in the game. I understand some player's do not like the Pk-ing aspect of things. But it seems such a waste to have good events etc the 'Blood key' I'm guessing the reason why not many people come to the event due to clan pkers/Not good at pking. But it's not about that you should be having fun. So what i'm doing is if you wish to participate in Bloodkey/Ele events pm me on discord Pirc#4311(Caps P) And i will invite you to the multi side of my discord. You will not be flamed for making mistakes i just wan't people to have fun and enjoy the pking side of things and not just pvming.

Have fun! #FI

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Seems fun man
    I will join

3. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    I'm in!

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Lmao, such surprise massrecruiting everyone results in no1 being in wild to kill

5. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    What do ironman have to gain with this?

6. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    We don't even need more players @ojohannes we legit run wildy anyway at this point. We just want others to have fun who normally don't pk and change their minds about it and they may like it. Stop being jealous
    Last edited by G O A T; 04-20-2019 at 03:50 PM.

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi Pirc View Post
    We don't even need more players @ojohannes we legit run wildy anyway at this point. We just want others to have fun who normally don't pk and change their minds about it and they may like it. Stop people jealous
    Legit run wildy but when ever were on, you're not

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Legit run wildy but when ever were on, you're not
    move to uk then, rich boy

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi Pirc View Post
    We don't even need more players @ojohannes we legit run wildy anyway at this point. We just want others to have fun who normally don't pk and change their minds about it and they may like it. Stop people jealous
    You don't need more people? geez I'd hope that 10vs2 is doable for you. "Stop people jealous" what?

10. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Shutup dumb dog n 1v1 me already stop trying to stake your bank to avoid me

Closed Thread