1. Feedback on update: Bloody Key and Wilderness Slayer  - 04-16-2019 #1

Oct 2016
    #
    Little late, but please post your feedback on the update here.

Update: https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...derness-Slayer

Any large bugs created by this update should be posted into the Report a Bug section here: https://www.battle-scape.com/forums/22-Report-a-Bug

Any off-topic discussion will be dealt with.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    The only way you should be able to take the key home is tanking it to edge by feet. Currently you can use obelisk for some reason.

3. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    The only way you should be able to take the key home is tanking it to edge by feet. Currently you can use obelisk for some reason.
    I don't know if this should be changed, cos obelisk is a group teleport and unpredictable. doesn't necessarily help

4. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    I agree with Zeik on this one. It would allow for teams to be able to get back to a fight making it that much harder for teams with the key to escape out of the wilderness. Obelisk can be controlled by teams not allowing for others to have a chance even at the key. Once at a certain level in wildy, tanking is easy, which the obelisk can provide eg level 13 tp.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    I don't know if this should be changed, cos obelisk is a group teleport and unpredictable. doesn't necessarily help
    The whole point for the event was to make PVP active. Teleporting after getting the key defeats the purpose.

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Hold down the obelisk or push for key position earlier

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

7. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehbakes View Post
    Hold down the obelisk or push for key position earlier
    I agree with Zeik tbh. Obelisk can tele someone to level 12 wildy, pretty unfair if you ask me. I'd get rid of it all together.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Bloody key should announce the items received when opening the chest

Closed Thread