1. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Kala has been posting alot of shit recently, They've been spamming the forums with black dhide kills, Everykill they get on us *in multi pvming most of the time* they feel the need to post it to make them self's feel relevant.I Haven't responded to most of your topics because really your not worth the time.
    *Background*

Fi come back to BS after we got news their was a team pking max etc.Some of our members was grinding out gear on the 1st days etc and we did see 'Worm' in max. But since we've all got gear we've not seen Team kala anywhere. The only time they PK is target teleing to pvmers. We've called them out numerous times and they just avoid us. They clearly have the ops in their team. We've been actively pking for over 4 days and the only action we got today was with the Bloodkey. Respect to everyone who made a little squad and come fight us shit was lit asf <3

I AM CALLING TEAM KALA TO 5V5 US IN SINGLE OR MULTI PICK YOUR SPOT. 200M BS TO THE WINNER. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS I WILL ARRANGE SET UP ETC AND GET SOMEONE TO LIVESTREAM TO GIVE BS SOME CLOUT. DON'T BE SCARED. STOP POSTING BULLSHIT.FIGHT US.

#Respect from Finland&Dutch&America&Uk

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Doubt they accept....

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Lets make few things clear. We do NOT have time to chase u all the time. We do when we can. "They clearly have the ops in their team". We do not have the ops but clearly we have the skill to defeat u 3v10. "I AM CALLING TEAM KALA TO 5V5 US IN SINGLE OR MULTI PICK YOUR SPOT." Get ur facts right before u post sht like this, we have 4 players playing this server 2 of them working almost 24/7.
    Ill let you know if we have time next weekend.

Last edited by Nipsu; 04-15-2019 at 09:32 AM.

4. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Lets make few things clear. We do NOT have time to chase u all the time. We do when we can. "They clearly have the ops in their team". We do not have the ops but clearly we have the skill to defeat u 3v10. "I AM CALLING TEAM KALA TO 5V5 US IN SINGLE OR MULTI PICK YOUR SPOT." Get ur facts right before u post sht like this, we have 4 players playing this server 2 of them working almost 24/7.

Finnish Freaks

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #

someone doesnt know their numbers

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    someone doesnt know their numbers
    Nipsu, Johannes, Worm2017 and Toveri, pretty sure thats 4

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

Defeat us 3v10?
    1. You haven't defeated us even once.
    2. We don't have even close to 10.

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Defeat us 3v10?
    1. You haven't defeated us even once.
    2. We don't have even close to 10.
    Why you keep lying? Is it that embarassing to lose with 3x the ops?

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Why you keep lying? Is it that embarassing to lose with 3x the ops?
    Post media from where you defeated us on 3v10.
    I've fought your members in tournies and beaten them up in every single nh fight. I understand that you're scared and need to go with the lies.

10. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Just yesterday you had 7 and that wasn't all of you, keep filming rsps tournies in 2019 to think u've made it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast