Kala has been posting alot of shit recently, They've been spamming the forums with black dhide kills, Everykill they get on us *in multi pvming most of the time* they feel the need to post it to make them self's feel relevant.I Haven't responded to most of your topics because really your not worth the time.
*Background*

Fi come back to BS after we got news their was a team pking max etc.Some of our members was grinding out gear on the 1st days etc and we did see 'Worm' in max. But since we've all got gear we've not seen Team kala anywhere. The only time they PK is target teleing to pvmers. We've called them out numerous times and they just avoid us. They clearly have the ops in their team. We've been actively pking for over 4 days and the only action we got today was with the Bloodkey. Respect to everyone who made a little squad and come fight us shit was lit asf <3

I AM CALLING TEAM KALA TO 5V5 US IN SINGLE OR MULTI PICK YOUR SPOT. 200M BS TO THE WINNER. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS I WILL ARRANGE SET UP ETC AND GET SOMEONE TO LIVESTREAM TO GIVE BS SOME CLOUT. DON'T BE SCARED. STOP POSTING BULLSHIT.FIGHT US.

#Respect from Finland&Dutch&America&Uk