Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Lets make few things clear. We do NOT have time to chase u all the time. We do when we can. "They clearly have the ops in their team". We do not have the ops but clearly we have the skill to defeat u 3v10. "I AM CALLING TEAM KALA TO 5V5 US IN SINGLE OR MULTI PICK YOUR SPOT." Get ur facts right before u post sht like this, we have 4 players playing this server 2 of them working almost 24/7.
    Ill let you know if we have time next weekend.

Last edited by Nipsu; 04-15-2019 at 09:32 AM.

2. Offline
    Apr 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Lets make few things clear. We do NOT have time to chase u all the time. We do when we can. "They clearly have the ops in their team". We do not have the ops but clearly we have the skill to defeat u 3v10. "I AM CALLING TEAM KALA TO 5V5 US IN SINGLE OR MULTI PICK YOUR SPOT." Get ur facts right before u post sht like this, we have 4 players playing this server 2 of them working almost 24/7.

Finnish Freaks

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #

someone doesnt know their numbers

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    someone doesnt know their numbers
    Nipsu, Johannes, Worm2017 and Toveri, pretty sure thats 4

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

Defeat us 3v10?
    1. You haven't defeated us even once.
    2. We don't have even close to 10.

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Defeat us 3v10?
    1. You haven't defeated us even once.
    2. We don't have even close to 10.
    Why you keep lying? Is it that embarassing to lose with 3x the ops?

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Why you keep lying? Is it that embarassing to lose with 3x the ops?
    Post media from where you defeated us on 3v10.
    I've fought your members in tournies and beaten them up in every single nh fight. I understand that you're scared and need to go with the lies.

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Just yesterday you had 7 and that wasn't all of you, keep filming rsps tournies in 2019 to think u've made it.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    Just yesterday you had 7 and that wasn't all of you, keep filming rsps tournies in 2019 to think u've made it.
    Good chat.

10. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Guy posts pictures of pure tournies which is 100% rng. Stop avoiding and come to wildy.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast