+ Reply to Thread
  1. Online
    Simply the Best
    Donator
    537
    1006
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    Just yesterday you had 7 and that wasn't all of you, keep filming rsps tournies in 2019 to think u've made it.
    Good chat.


    Quote  
  2. Online
    Member
    71
    229
    Feb 2019
    #
    Guy posts pictures of pure tournies which is 100% rng. Stop avoiding and come to wildy.

    Quote  
  3. Online
    Simply the Best
    Donator
    537
    1006
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Guy posts pictures of pure tournies which is 100% rng. Stop avoiding and come to wildy.
    We can do main nh in da anytime. 50m bet.
    Quote  
  4. Offline
    Member
    Donator
    64
    472
    Dec 2016
    #
    know fact that 4 of the 7 people is ritvis multi logged
    Quote  
  5. Offline
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    592
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Guy posts pictures of pure tournies which is 100% rng. Stop avoiding and come to wildy.

    imagine thinking nhing is 100% rng, your even dumber than i initially thought
    Quote  
  6. Offline
    Junior Member
    Donator
    9
    17
    Apr 2019
    #
    Half the server come up to the key. We had 6 max. Nispu should of died for max the utter whale. You never got the key so stop piping like you did fight us in single in max
    Quote  
  7. Offline
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    592
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi Pirc View Post
    Half the server come up to the key. We had 6 max. Nispu should of died for max the utter whale. You never got the key so stop piping like you did fight us in single in max
    wait, so they made a thread about the key and didn't actually get it? LOL
    Quote  
  8. Online
    Member
    71
    229
    Feb 2019
    #
    Stupid enough to think we came for a key instead of PVP.

    <
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    imagine thinking nhing is 100% rng, your even dumber than i initially thought
    Well if u cant even read i think its useless to explain anything to you.

    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi Pirc View Post
    Half the server come up to the key. We had 6 max. Nispu should of died for max the utter whale. You never got the key so stop piping like you did fight us in single in max
    We cleared you out of wilderness every time we hit you

    <
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    wait, so they made a thread about the key and didn't actually get it? LOL
    Where does it say this topic is about a key that no1 cares about? (except #fi) Again, were here for PVP.
    Last edited by Nipsu; 1 Week Ago at 11:32 AM.
    Quote  
  9. Offline
    Senior Member
    Gold Member
    592
    456
    Jan 2017
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Where does it say this topic is about a key that no1 cares about? (except #fi) Again, were here for PVP.

    but ur evading the main topic of this thread?
    Quote  
  10. Offline
    Junior Member
    22
    0
    Aug 2018
    #
    lol ur cringe stfu
    Quote  
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26