1. Looking to start up a Low Key Team for the Bants #CLIQUE  - 04-14-2019 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    Just started playing a lil again, some of you might know me as Danny (Danny Raggs) from other versions of the game. Ain't no fun hopping on being solo when the pking community just consists of two teams and no other pkers. ( No dig intended ) I totally understand it's fun as shit bullying people with ya boys deep wild who are helpless and it's even more fun when you can actually fight back and have a massacre with other teams.

So with that in mind.. Me and a couple of lads within Battlescape are looking to start up a Team #Clique.

Ain't none of my lads from Rs gonna join me up on a pretty dead Rsps. Though we have grouped up a few people from other servers so i may potentially be looking for a few more players within Battlescape depending on how many we can bring over. I ain't gonna be flaming other teams and the last of the pkers left on this game getting over competitive ( People reading this like stfu Danny you're Battlescape's top Dickhead ) Lmfao na seriously, I've been there done that in my time over the years on this game and RS i'm actually a chill as fuck guy who's always up for banter, I'm from UK YEAH a fucking BRIT tea drinking cunt an all thaat and my right hand man is from the US. If you're just an average Joe or a god looking for the opportunity to join a fresh team drop me a PM on FORUMS or in game @ Sigrid or my lad @ SEALTEAMSIX/GRR. All ifs and buts atm, will confirm in a new thread if we manage to get our clique going strong.

- DISCORD REQUIRED

PS. We'll still be competitive and go about our business properly to compete if we can find the right people to start up the team successfully.
    Last edited by siggy; 04-14-2019 at 09:05 PM.

2. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #

cringe prob tells people he was in lemon ?XD

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Nah he steals people's usernames every week he's just a massive troll lol

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #