1. Was a good try by team pvm_association at chaos ele  - 04-14-2019 #1

Feb 2019
    #
    Decided to go look what's up at chaos ele, tanked 1v4 out first, then Nipsu logged in and we went back, they had 2 more this time, we decided to kill them and it was pretty easy.

Nipsu killed this Eetu guy twice and he somehow got it twisted in home chat

The rest of the association started panicking 2v4 and ran to the portal.

Here's a few bonus pics of them trying something, (idno what) a bit earlier

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quick feast on pvmers half asleep. Thanks for the fight.

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Gz on the black d hides bro!

4. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Did you take a pic of nipsu planking too? You don't even need a real team to clear the cringe kala

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RAT 69 XD View Post
    Did you take a pic of nipsu planking too? You don't even need a real team to clear the cringe kala
    No, I figured your massrecruit team would want that picture, would give you perfect sleep for the next month I assume?
    btw, why did you all leave 2v6?

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Died first time in couple months, ill give u that one. It was 2v6 and we walked out as winners anyway. Again, was half asleep, literally woke up like 10 mins before that. Saw whatsapp message by Johannes and decided to have some fun. GG, looking forward for more fights since #fi wont give us any.

7. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    It was 2v4 an hour ago, so which one is it?
    As for the fights with us, i'm not sure you could call yourselves pkers anymore, considering the amount of bankstanding you do. For the past week, we go out pretty much every day and the only times you've actually fought us was at chins and for the key yesterday [which you lost misterably].

You pussies don't need to bring your banks with you, just grow a pair and come fight us. Just so you know, we have 5 real pkers, how is that mass recruit?

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    It was 2v4 an hour ago, so which one is it?
    As for the fights with us, i'm not sure you could call yourselves pkers anymore, considering the amount of bankstanding you do. For the past week, we go out pretty much every day and the only times you've actually fought us was at chins and for the key yesterday [which you lost misterably].

You pussies don't need to bring your banks with you, just grow a pair and come fight us. Just so you know, we have 5 real pkers, how is that mass recruit?
    We dont have time to go out 24/7, irl stuff to do. If i log in in the morning and leave the client open afking in edge bank, does that mean were avoiding you? yesterday i was on my pc for 1hour max and in that time we cleared #fi.

E: Pls explain why isnt there ANY1 in the wilderness when one of moves in edge
    Last edited by Nipsu; 04-14-2019 at 08:27 AM.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Died first time in couple months, ill give u that one. It was 2v6 and we walked out as winners anyway. Again, was half asleep, literally woke up like 10 mins before that. Saw whatsapp message by Johannes and decided to have some fun. GG, looking forward for more fights since #fi wont give us any.
    whatsapp group dedicated for battlescape pking yikes

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast