1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    King of the castle

- This minigame is set on an island with a castle, the castle/island i suggestion is the one at fisher realm from the holy grail quest

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Fisher_Realm

- The start of the minigame would be two teams on the opposite side of the map from west to east, the goal is the enter the castle and hold the spot for 10 minutes to win the game but the trick is that if a player of the other team is in the castle then the timer stops.

rewards

the rewards would 1m cash for each of the winning team plus a minigame point for the minigame point shop.

Pros:
    - added variety to the server, makes it more unique and stand out from other servers.
    - you can have fun with it and add tournaments and host osrs gp prizes for the winning team

Cons: time it takes to code

Soulwars style minigame

My next suggestion is a soulwars style minigame, two teams enter the battlefield and they try to kill the enemy "avatar", it doesnt have to be an avatar, it can be whatever big monster like jad or something but with like 3-5k hp.

area

The area i chose for the minigame is Miscellania and Etceteria

pros/cons and rewards are the same for the ones above.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Decent suggestions with good potential! nice. I enjoyed soulwars pre eoc

Shouts out Kn1ght, aussienooble, iron mate <3

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Question for king of the hill is that when is it hosted between X amount of time or is it based on challenges? ´
    If the hosting happens automatically between time, like other events it would need to have lobby system to schedule fights between teams. In that case the reward would need to be a lot bigger, atleast 10m+ to interest enough people to combine teams for it.

If it was started upon challenge it would need to have entry fee and winner would take the whole pot.

Closed Thread