1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    nhing requires more skill than other pking styles but it's still rng based, it's like 60% and 40% skill, rng gave you that big dclaw spec through pray melee and had no skill whatsoever.
    You need to learn about ticks in this game buddy. That spec was off-pray.

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    This.

You could make the best switches in the world, you could do everything perfectly but still rng could allow you to hit low or 0s and they could ags you dead through your pray melee prayer...
    My point is that it's the most skillbased pking that you can get to in this game. No one can ags you through melee pray as long you keep your hp up at same time.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    My point is that it's the most skillbased pking that you can get to in this game. No one can ags you through melee pray as long you keep your hp up at same time.
    Of course I agree, but you can still do everything right and hit a flat 0.

Something like league of legends gives you the same damage output every single time (can be calculated with penetration, armour, etc but still calculable), it's mathematically formulated and not up to "chance", is my point.

3. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    u dumb fuck the melee prayer wasnt even on time, besides its 1 def, you're obv gonna hit hard

rng could have gave him a 60 combo or 40 or 20, you dont know

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Of course I agree, but you can still do everything right and hit a flat 0.

Something like league of legends gives you the same damage output every single time (can be calculated with penetration, armour, etc but still calculable), it's mathematically formulated and not up to "chance", is my point.
    we understand that it requires rng, but it also requires skill to do that exact combo to stack the person out, like zeik did. e.g. 1 tick barrage to vls (something worm cant do)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12