1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Found probably the most clueless team at black chins waiting for skillers to catch some chins. They were really surprised when instead of skillers, 4 of our amazingly good warriors hit their event. Didnt take too long before they all started running but Worm2017 managed to K0 RAT XD 69 on first freeze.

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I was there, it was literaly easiest fight I have ever had in willderness.

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Y'all better slow down, at this rate you're going to have to spend real life money to massrecruit people.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    couldnt even stack barrage to vls lmfao

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by johannes View Post
    Y'all better slow down, at this rate you're going to have to spend real life money to massrecruit people.
    Next time u gonna kill firefly and claim its one of us? Slow down.

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    1-0 and zeik 4-0

7. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    You, moisturizer or sharia, doesn't matter. All the same knobs

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Worm, next time you tele to me at revs in max dont beg your spear toveri slave to protect you. Remember that everyone on this server knows that the only one thing going for you is your max gear you camp, besides that, you're a 25 iq ape that staff bashes 3 times in a row and isnt able to cast entangle.
    I'll give it to you this time tho, you got me in this gear balanced fight, buddy :^) Humble victory for you

10. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Worm, next time you tele to me at revs in max dont beg your spear toveri slave to protect you. Remember that everyone on this server knows that the only one thing going for you is your max gear you camp, besides that, you're a 25 iq ape that staff bashes 3 times in a row and isnt able to cast entangle.
    I'll give it to you this time tho, you got me in this gear balanced fight, buddy :^) Humble victory for you

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast