1. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    As a European, timezones makes us wait 9 hours for tournaments, is there any way we could make it so its like once every hour 24/7? would be very attractive for many players, and have like #1 prize to be 10-50m depending on what sort of tournament, so it'll give that kind of reward feeling to it.

Another thought i've had in mind is to add "slayer keys" which will be 1/1k drop rate for exclusive rares just to make slayer a bit more fun & rewarding, leave ur thoughs in comment box

// I Cant Dive

2. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Also, When ur logged in for some time there's this bug which makes u not being able to send messages for some reason, pls fix

3. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by I Cant Dive View Post
    Also, When ur logged in for some time there's this bug which makes u not being able to send messages for some reason, pls fix
    I've experienced this today also, I wasn't able to turn my camera either

edit; reloading the client was the only fix I could find, however I'm not sure of the cause

4. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Yep, sucks, will probably get fixed though

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I agree it would be nice to have a few more cw tournaments throughout the wee morning hours game time wise and as far as the bug please make a bug report to insure the proper staff see it in a timely manner. Gl in the game

6. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Cheers mate , Asked admins ing to take a look into it, will post on bug thread in the future!

7. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by I Cant Dive View Post
    As a European, timezones makes us wait 9 hours for tournaments, is there any way we could make it so its like once every hour 24/7? would be very attractive for many players, and have like #1 prize to be 10-50m depending on what sort of tournament, so it'll give that kind of reward feeling to it.

Another thought i've had in mind is to add "slayer keys" which will be 1/1k drop rate for exclusive rares just to make slayer a bit more fun & rewarding, leave ur thoughs in comment box

// I Cant Dive
    Stopped reading after 'As a European'

8. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    Bill Pierce at it again with the humor, keep it up i swear u make me laugh more than u should xD

9. Offline
    Legend
    Nov 2016
    #
    I think where the game stands at the moment, that a tournament every hour with that prize up to 50m is probably just too high. To constantly dump 50m cash into the eco every hour probably wouldn't be the best. Now if someone wanted to make a custom tournament with their own 50m that is already part of the eco would probably be more ideal and doable idea.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Tournaments will be increased for game evening times should be next update.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast