1. Loyalty Points and Improved Starter Pack  - 03-22-2019 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    This update requires reloading the client.

Loyalty Points

Arcis can be located in the Edgeville bank, and will reward you for playing BattleScape. These rewards include a small amount of cash and tickets that can be used on items such as random event cosmetics. Please note that only one account logged in per IP will be eligible for the loyalty system.

Improved Starter Pack

New players will now find that they'll be given starter weapons. These weapons can only be used in PvM, but have advantages over normal low level weapons.

The starter sword has the same stats as a rune scimitar. The starter bow has stats of a yew shortbow with built in adamant arrows. Finally, the starter staff has a built in fire bolt spell. These weapons can be used up until level 60 in their respective combat skill.

New players will also find a starter pack in addition to the existing starter items. This pack can only be opened once they've voted, and contains more coins, supplies, and some basic armour and weapons such as mystic and rune. This pack only contains coins and supplies for for hard and ironman modes.

In Other News

Fixed a rare issue where there was a chance drop rate boosts could negatively impact drop rates.
    Attached Images

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Definitely needed more cosmetics boss

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    Definitely needed more cosmetics boss
    I can add some holiday items we don't already have, but I wasn't sure which I should include.

4. Offline
    Mar 2019
    #
    nice update but this happened right before i was about to finish recipe for disasster

5. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I want my camel mask

6. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Halloween masks dad <3

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add hween masks/ gnome scarf/ bunny ears/ etc

8. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Perhaps add a skin color unlock? Wise old man's santa, or other newer holiday items that haven't been added before? Loyalty shop sounds so lovely for fashionscape. <3

9. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    can i connect on my old acc?

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Oh this one's interesting I like the loyalty concept but the items in there aren't as sought after but still very neat to have.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast