1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Decided to step down as Snr mod as I dont enjoy playing the game and haven't for a long time. I (along with lots of other staff) have simply been waiting and hoping for a decent server to be released so I could play again. I feel like this was the last real chance for BS to come back in any meaningful way and instead of putting some time into it you've managed to release something that is quite simply a joke when compared to any other top 100 server. That being said I will probably still check back to see if the server has taken off, which I guess is still possible if you put some work in.

I've had a good few years of being on the staff team so thanks for that, shame it has to end but I can't really see any reason why I'm keeping my rank at this point other than just in case BS somehow happens to become popular, which is unfair on everyone who plays the game. They should have active members in the staff positions not people like me.

atleast you added lolbert back

Peace - your friendly lovable rank 1 skiller/fake asian Lee

ps fucking promote bally already jesus christ

oh if anyone wants to stay in contact add me on RS - Thurco

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I (along with lots of other staff) have simply been waiting and hoping for a decent server to be released so I could play again. I feel like this was the last real chance for BS to come back in any meaningful way and instead of putting some time into it you've managed to release something that is quite simply a joke when compared to any other top 100 server.
    Erm...

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Bare in mind that this isn't a "complete" server in the sense that every piece of content is done.

Peace home dizzle

3. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Erm...

Peace home dizzle
    Ok its not finished but you would have to admit when you think that this is basically a last ditch chance for battlescape, you would be mad to release with the server as bare as it is currently.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ok its not finished but you would have to admit when you think that this is basically a last ditch chance for battlescape, you would be mad to release with the server as bare as it is currently.
    It's his only source of income can you blame him

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    It's his only source of income can you blame him
    yes, get a job

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's for the same reasons Howz also left the team, so sad to see you leave :[

Totally agree with having active staff despite the server's conditions, hopefully by the beginning of November it starts going much better from what it is currently, since there will be way more content and notable bug fixes by then.

Off-topic: You technically own a Max Cape now on OSRS, my question is, what will you do after that?

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Snapchat me that pussy x

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post

Off-topic: You technically own a Max Cape now on OSRS, my question is, what will you do after that?

play for ranks, do pvm or other content whilst trying to get a solid stream viewerbase, maybe play HCIM.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Who are you again?

10. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    either give me snr so i can look kewl

or give it to jessie j

or both

Closed Thread