1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Helps when you say what's broken rather than just complaining about the game
    said 50 times but no one listens

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sixth sense View Post
    said 50 times but no one listens
    The only thing you've mentioned is "Drag", which has nothing to do with why anybody else is complaining.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    The only thing you've mentioned is "Drag", which has nothing to do with why anybody else is complaining.
    haha yeah okay lets say so

4. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Decided to step down as Snr mod as I dont enjoy playing the game and haven't for a long time. I (along with lots of other staff) have simply been waiting and hoping for a decent server to be released so I could play again. I feel like this was the last real chance for BS to come back in any meaningful way and instead of putting some time into it you've managed to release something that is quite simply a joke when compared to any other top 100 server. That being said I will probably still check back to see if the server has taken off, which I guess is still possible if you put some work in.

I've had a good few years of being on the staff team so thanks for that, shame it has to end but I can't really see any reason why I'm keeping my rank at this point other than just in case BS somehow happens to become popular, which is unfair on everyone who plays the game. They should have active members in the staff positions not people like me.

atleast you added lolbert back

Peace - your friendly lovable rank 1 skiller/fake asian Lee

ps fucking promote bally already jesus christ

oh if anyone wants to stay in contact add me on RS - Thurco
    +1 tbh

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    c u

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Strange how we all write the same sort of things when we resign.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-25-2016 at 03:04 PM.

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Strange how we all right the same sort of things when we resign.
    almost as if we all think the same thing and its just a matter of time till we resign

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Strange how we all right the same sort of things when we resign.
    we all right

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    we all right
    iphones love making people look silly. their auto fill can make someone look two stupid too read.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Decided to step down as Snr mod as I dont enjoy playing the game and haven't for a long time. I (along with lots of other staff) have simply been waiting and hoping for a decent server to be released so I could play again. I feel like this was the last real chance for BS to come back in any meaningful way and instead of putting some time into it you've managed to release something that is quite simply a joke when compared to any other top 100 server. That being said I will probably still check back to see if the server has taken off, which I guess is still possible if you put some work in.

I've had a good few years of being on the staff team so thanks for that, shame it has to end but I can't really see any reason why I'm keeping my rank at this point other than just in case BS somehow happens to become popular, which is unfair on everyone who plays the game. They should have active members in the staff positions not people like me.

atleast you added lolbert back

Peace - your friendly lovable rank 1 skiller/fake asian Lee

ps fucking promote bally already jesus christ

oh if anyone wants to stay in contact add me on RS - Thurco
    Maybe if you wasnt such much nerd addict you play server now and then you put higher standard on private server than most ppl do on girls , LoL! Anyways nice runescape account botter

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast