1. Offline
    Super Donator
    81
    275
    Oct 2016
    #
    you will be miss bro


  2. Offline
    Retired
    1,433
    1546
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Who are you again?
    If I gave him admin he'd stay.

    Then quit perm cause being an admin is no different than being a snr mod





  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    105
    84
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If I gave him admin he'd stay.

    Then quit perm cause being an admin is no different than being a snr mod
    give him some xp and he'd stay


  4. Offline
    Member
    74
    12
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If I gave him admin he'd stay.

    Then quit perm cause being an admin is no different than being a snr mod
    gimme admin then fam



  5. Offline
    Junior Member
    21
    72
    Oct 2016
    #
    damn sad to see you go Lee


  6. Offline
    Junior Member
    2
    13
    Oct 2016
    #
    This is definitely not Palidino standards, you can tell he lost the passion a long time ago.


  7. Offline
    Donator
    228
    250
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Super saiyan View Post
    This is definitely not Palidino standards, you can tell he lost the passion a long time ago.
    .
    You're an idiot try playing it first


  8. Offline
    Junior Member
    10
    18
    Sep 2016
    #
    Everything you said is spot on pretty much. I have no idea why he'd release the server in its current state. Everyone gets that it's not finished yet but it's still no way near a state where it was ready to be released. Plenty of people agree with you though - just take a look at Pali's advertisement topic on rune-server. It's more or less filled with posts saying similar things.

    I hope that it'll succeed which is what I've said from the second that I resigned but it's not exactly looking positive and especially not when people like you (who in my opinion is one of the few actual useful and helpful staff members) leave. I can't really blame you for making that decision though.


  9. Offline
    Junior Member
    25
    145
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    .
    You're an idiot try playing it first
    isnt it about time you take that dick out of ur mouth soon? just because you "enjoy" playing this broken game does not mean it's the same for everyone else.
    Theres so many flaws in this game that won't be fixed for it to be a complete game and you're still sitting here saying that shit just because you got like 20x of ea GWD item.

    pathetic retard lmfao


  10. Offline
    Donator
    228
    250
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sixth sense View Post
    isnt it about time you take that dick out of ur mouth soon? just because you "enjoy" playing this broken game does not mean it's the same for everyone else.
    Theres so many flaws in this game that won't be fixed for it to be a complete game and you're still sitting here saying that shit just because you got like 20x of ea GWD item.

    pathetic retard lmfao
    Helps when you say what's broken rather than just complaining about the game

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37