Feb 2019
    #
    .?.

8. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpers View Post
    immense sucks LMAO
    Yet Your clan sko closed after the first pkri they went out on, lasting under 3 minutes, in a total off both rounds. where's SKO at ? oh wait i forgot they merged into terminal, cause they where total whales Yikes Americans For you Instead of Eatting too much IRL maybe eat more ingame, Your team would of lasted longer, never mind the fact your clan where 1 bangs, From Welfare Wild gear Fucking Major Yikes.

Aswell for your leader Derbs, He's something special.

PCL means jackshit We'll See you Assclowns tonight at wilderness Try last longer, Last time i recalled, We're undefeated in the wild :/ Your pulling game is too Weak, Your clanning game is even Weaker, Even empire Couldn't handle us in the wild.

Who's your caller? is he a Mute IRL?
    Or just a little deluded :/

When you's going to pull Opt's without teaming with other clans in the clan wars? nvm i doubt that'll happen, The clan can't pull, like how the dead beat fathers Couldn't pull out when Creating You spawns of Death YIKES
    Last edited by Iron Ak47; 03-02-2019 at 04:23 AM. Reason: ..

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by CBEEBIES View Post
    Yet Your clan sko closed after the first pkri they went out on, lasting under 3 minutes, in a total off both rounds. where's SKO at ? oh wait i forgot they merged into terminal, cause they where total whales Yikes Americans For you Instead of Eatting too much IRL maybe eat more ingame, Your team would of lasted longer, never mind the fact your clan where 1 bangs, From Welfare Wild gear Fucking Major Yikes.

Aswell for your leader Derbs, He's something special.

PCL means jackshit We'll See you Assclowns tonight at wilderness Try last longer, Last time i recalled, We're undefeated in the wild :/ Your pulling game is too Weak, Your clanning game is even Weaker, Even empire Couldn't handle us in the wild.

Who's your caller? is he a Mute IRL?
    Or just a little deluded :/

When you's going to pull Opt's without teaming with other clans in the clan wars? nvm i doubt that'll happen, The clan can't pull, like how the dead beat fathers Couldn't pull out when Creating You spawns of Death YIKES

why u so mad?

10. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    i heard Malo got Killed for max?, you mad?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast