1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    I can imagine its difficult being the only developer for battle-scape and in no way could I blame you for that, but there is some serious competition going on across rsps's. Meanwhile they're instant on newest updates, We are still missing some Chambers of Xeric's mechanics and most importantly the Theatre of Blood. Meanwhile Kebos lowlands has been released with many great features such as Konar drop table aswell as the Hydra boss, you've only added small hydra's so far meanwhile the boss offers a wider unique drop log which includes the Dragon hunter Lance. Jagex also made quite a few tweaks and changes to certain stuff such as raids etc which definitely would be beneficial for us in battle-scape.

I know there has been a thread where we have been brainstorming suggestions and quality of life improvements and im sure you've been working on some of them. But in all seriousness the time is ticking Dalton just letting you know.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    he just needs to bring back bs1

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    hmmm

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Chill out, nothing is ticking. People care way too much, especially when all they have to say is "do better".

Closed Thread