1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    So over the past couple of days a huge ammount of around 100-150 ex players returning to battlescape have sumbled across a number of small issues when playing as a new player so i would like to make a few suggestions.

the starter pack.

Bruh 50k? on a p server. thats not even a white cash stack lmfao.
    50 mind runes and knives and bloody normal potions? not even supers ll0l allow it.

seriously, after leveling up my account and doing some pvm with clanmates. got a few drops and nobody has the cash to buy the items from us lol. and then i have no cash to buy items from players?

please do something about the coins ingame. im training with lobsters and bronze bolts on a level 108

2. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steaming View Post
    So over the past couple of days a huge ammount of around 100-150 ex players returning to battlescape have sumbled across a number of small issues when playing as a new player so i would like to make a few suggestions.

the starter pack.

Bruh 50k? on a p server. thats not even a white cash stack lmfao.
    50 mind runes and knives and bloody normal potions? not even supers ll0l allow it.

seriously, after leveling up my account and doing some pvm with clanmates. got a few drops and nobody has the cash to buy the items from us lol. and then i have no cash to buy items from players?

please do something about the coins ingame. im training with lobsters and bronze bolts on a level 108

agreeed

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    support lol

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Support

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #