1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Still think it could work now, there's a reasonable amount of players that i know for a fact would get involved just for the competitive side of things let alone the bigger prize pool you'd get rather than a 5m CWT

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Even if we could get permission to use staff as MM for us to do a Duel tourny and we just sort the rest between ourselves, that would be decent. Cause i know that 'Middle Manning' is frowned upon in most situations on this game now days.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    Even if we could get permission to use staff as MM for us to do a Duel tourny and we just sort the rest between ourselves, that would be decent. Cause i know that 'Middle Manning' is frowned upon in most situations on this game now days.
    Don't really need a staff member to do this. Me or you easly could gather up the pot without worrying people about getting scammed.
    But whoever wants to make this happen, should make a forum thread with all the rules, times, etc. and advertise the thread in-game.

If someone can find them - could just copy paste brooksy's threads from w1.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Don't really need a staff member to do this. Me or you easly could gather up the pot without worrying people about getting scammed.
    But whoever wants to make this happen, should make a forum thread with all the rules, times, etc. and advertise the thread in-game.

If someone can find them - could just copy paste brooksy's threads from w1.
    *Scams the entire server and RWT's it*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12