demonic gorilla combat script fix if possible

Empire @Leader

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshed View Post
    demonic gorilla combat script fix if possible
    There's nothing wrong with demonic's. What do you suggest should be changed from how they currently are?

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveri View Post
    Could the demonic gorilla combat script get fixed? They're wrong, I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, but it seems to be that they can occasionally do 4 attacks in a row instead of 3 and also that they can choose the same attack type twice in a row?
    Demonic gorillas will change their attack style after 3 unsuccessful (0) hits. So if, for example, you are praying melee when it changes to mage and then it its you anything above a zero, it will continue with 3 more attacks (totalling 4). I think this is where you're finding it to be in need of a fix, when it's corrent.

Also, the attack for the boulder falling on your head doesn't count towards the 3/3 count

4. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    There's nothing wrong with demonic's. What do you suggest should be changed from how they currently are?
    Now that you explained it i see it. Is there any way we might be able to get a reset defence option for 5m like old times? I know you can reset stats but I don't want my drop rate affected.

Empire @Leader

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12