1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    If I lower the prices of party hats, what should the new prices be?

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    like 150m - 400m in 50m increments would be more reasonable, add 40m-60m Halloweens 10m increments

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I am sure you could see the average amount of GP each account holds?

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    like 150m - 400m in 50m increments would be more reasonable, add 40m-60m Halloweens 10m increments
    lmao lets make them worthless just like black rares on w1, good idea.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    lmao lets make them worthless just like black rares on w1, good idea.
    Yeah because the economies from w1 and current are basically the same so you make a lot of sense.

If there's a price drop you need to be able to stake rares, if you can't implement something with the arena interface, try adding something like an npc that holds the items and pays the winner. Currently the arena is dead content.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Yeah because the economies from w1 and current are basically the same so you make a lot of sense.

If there's a price drop you need to be able to stake rares, if you can't implement something with the arena interface, try adding something like an npc that holds the items and pays the winner. Currently the arena is dead content.
    I know that the economies from w1 and w2 are completely different but 150-400m for phats and 40-60m for halloween masks is ridiculous. GP isn't that hard to obtain right now either. In a week, you'll probably be able to afford a partyhat. Rares are supposed to be the hardest items to acquire and having them at them prices is just dumb. They'll turn to black rares like w1.

I'd personally say put the phats around 1-2b, leave halloween masks to be obtain from a different minigame or special events like the rainbow and inverted in w1.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I know that the economies from w1 and w2 are completely different but 150-400m for phats and 40-60m for halloween masks is ridiculous. GP isn't that hard to obtain right now either. In a week, you'll probably be able to afford a partyhat. Rares are supposed to be the hardest items to acquire and having them at them prices is just dumb. They'll turn to black rares like w1.

I'd personally say put the phats around 1-2b, leave halloween masks to be obtain from a different minigame or special events like the rainbow and inverted in w1.
    "GP isn't that hard to obtain right now either"

It's not easy to obtain, 1.65b for a set is reasonable. Rares in a rsps are staking currency first and foremost .

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    "GP isn't that hard to obtain right now either"

It's not easy to obtain, 1.65b for a set is reasonable. Rares in a rsps are staking currency first and foremost .
    Not a staking currency if you can't stake it lol

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Not a staking currency if you can't stake it lol
    Obviously, which is why it should only happen if there's a workaround to allow staking rares. Otherwise they're pointless and can stay at the current price for all it matters.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Obviously, which is why it should only happen if there's a workaround to allow staking rares. Otherwise they're pointless and can stay at the current price for all it matters.
    Doubt item staking will ever get introduced again.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast