1. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Boost coin drops

2. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    would it be possible to take a look at the clue scroll items I think there are some not in game. here is the list of items i have not seen. (i dont have every other items but i have seen them sold.)
    Black skirt T
    Black skirt G
    addy skirt t
    Addy skirt G
    Rune Skirt G
    Zamorak plateskirt
    Guthix plateskirt
    Saradomin plateskirt
    saradomin Crozier
    guthix Crozier
    zamorak Crozier
    Lesser demon mask

Also can i suggest adding the (h) items as well. The (h) helms are my fav =) ie black helm (h1) also i think clue scroll capes should stay out of the stores.
    Last edited by bobrambo; 02-08-2019 at 07:44 PM.

3. Offline
    Feb 2019
    #
    Please look into making cash/coindrops more frequent

There is almost no money in the game, noone can afford anything I've gotten with pvm and you can barely buy supplies cause there is literally no money you can buy it with

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrambo View Post
    Guthix skirt
    Saradomin skirt
    If you're referring to the god robe skirts, I have both.

5. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    more coin drops sometimes I only get 50k a task like what.

6. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFez View Post
    If you're referring to the god robe skirts, I have both.
    no the plateskirts

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    One thing I was thinking of that might benefit pures would be adding sets into the vote shop such as blue and black wizard robes (g), and vestment sets, maybe even bronze/iron too. If I did, how much should they be?

8. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    One thing I was thinking of that might benefit pures would be adding sets into the vote shop such as blue and black wizard robes (g), and vestment sets, maybe even bronze/iron too. If I did, how much should they be?
    honestly clue scroll items already have very little demand. The more they are added to shops and other areas the non rare items lose even more value. The only case this make sense is ironman as wizard robes and iron (g) can be bought cheaply from other players. Only reason they have the value they do is for collection purposes. in my mind that is the purpose of ironman. same thing as reg but harder as you have to find the items on your own not bought from a npc shop.

9. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Coudl you look into adding corrupt pvp armour, and regular pvp armour obtained from revs please?
    Last edited by C R E E P; 02-08-2019 at 08:47 PM. Reason: meow

10. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Could you look into adding corrupt pvp armour/ and regular pvp armour obtained from revs please

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast