1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Seems everyone can't really decide on where to put it. How about the BM shop? Since many want the shop reduced, this could be an item that eventually takes the place of some of the items that will be removed. If it does go in there, I still need a price point for it. Kind of need a price point for where ever it goes actually.

Also, it's done

52kbm

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Seems everyone can't really decide on where to put it. How about the BM shop? Since many want the shop reduced, this could be an item that eventually takes the place of some of the items that will be removed. If it does go in there, I still need a price point for it. Kind of need a price point for where ever it goes actually.

Also, it's done

150k BM then.

= 1 bond

Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    52kbm
    Way to low for such a god tier amazingz item

3. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    150k BM then.

= 1 bond

Way to low for such a god tier amazingz item
    ya 150k at least, I agree, but I don't think it should just be a buyable. maybe like 150k bm and a certain amount of untradable or slayer pts

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    put it in the untradeable shop for 4k points

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    bm shop for 150k sounds good
    (boosts bond sales LUL)

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    150k bm sounds good, it is repairable? or lost on death

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Completely disagree with it being in the BM shop, it's an untradeable that isn't a weapon/armour. Should be in the U. Points shop, if you're going to have it like OSRS where you lose it on death no matter where you are in the wild, then the points should be 2-3k max. If it's kept on death then my suggestion would be have the price at the highest in the shop at around 7.5k points, this way pures actually have to play the game to get it. If I'm honest it should be lost on death to make it more of a risk since it gives a decent advantage in the wilderness.

@Palidino
    Last edited by speciality; 12-30-2016 at 06:53 PM.

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    on death it should break and have to be repaired by perdu all runes inside the pouch are lost (in death pile) and you can only hold one. Should be in perdus shop for 6k u points

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234