1. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Tbf, re-releasing chaos ele after 2 months of it being gone and not explaining its pre-existing mechanics was a bit scuffed. Alot of new players came with the new world, and had never encountered battlescape chaos ele mechanics... Sorry about your loss bro, that sucks. There doesn't seem to be a decent chaos ele guide either, maybe i'll get to making one.
    Yeah I'm actually triggered as fuck, I wasn't expecting that. I lost all motivation to play this game, I'll just bankstand for the rest of my days

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Good fight haha

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lol!!

4. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    lol!!
    ty4bump

5. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Dying with a ely from pkers? learn to tank, the Fact you lost the ely is LOLOLOLOL degenerate
    Last edited by 31071995; 01-20-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: .

6. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Did you read the thread? He didn't know you couldn't protect item so it's not like he got smited. I had no idea you couldn't protect item after killing Ele until I saw this so calling him a degenerate really isn't justified. Nothing tells you prot item will be turned off after the kill

7. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 31071995 View Post
    Dying with a ely from pkers? learn to tank, the Fact you lost the ely is LOLOLOLOL degenerate
    L2read dummy. The fact that you created an account just to comment on my thread makes you sound like a b1tch. Lmao, why can't you just post on the thread using your main acc? Calling ppl degenerate's on a rsps forums also proves that you suffer with major despression irl due to the fact that you have no friends and also own nothing and never will have anything, not to mention that you're 24 years old and still don't even know what a pussy feels like. I feel for ya, but start off by asking your parents for some new glasses and maybe clean the grease out of your hair
    Last edited by T A T A; 01-30-2019 at 06:07 PM.

8. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocc View Post
    Did you read the thread? He didn't know you couldn't protect item so it's not like he got smited. I had no idea you couldn't protect item after killing Ele until I saw this so calling him a degenerate really isn't justified. Nothing tells you prot item will be turned off after the kill
    They finally added a notification now so when you click on Chaos Ele it notifies you that you will lose the ability to teleport and keep prot item on after it dies. Still sucks tho but I'll get another one :P

9. pu55y 01-30-2019 #19

nice ely ahaaaaaahaa

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12