1. Suggestion For Chaos Ele  - 01-13-2019 #1

Dec 2018
    #
    Hey, lost a damn Ely because of this retarded Chaos Elemental.. Nowhere does it say that once it dies you will lose the ability to put Protect Prayers on. This is fucking bullshit, at least put a notification when you attack the thing warning you that you're gonna lose protect item............................... SMFH

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by T A T A View Post
    Hey, lost a damn Ely because of this retarded Chaos Elemental.. Nowhere does it say that once it dies you will lose the ability to put Protect Prayers on. This is fucking bullshit, at least put a notification when you attack the thing warning you that you're gonna lose protect item............................... SMFH
    thanks

3. jirenz 01-13-2019 #3

dont bring anything to the wilderness that you arent willing to lose.

plain and simple its 2019 people STILL dont get it.

4. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    That doesn't matter, I will always bring something if I know I'm not gonna get smited. I didn't have a fuckin clue that thing prevents you from using prot-item when you kill it, not one notification told me. Damn bullshit

5. jirenz 01-13-2019 #5

"Doesnt matter"?

This thread is literally the equivalent of someone posting "omg please fix wild I brought my all my items to it and couldnt reclaim them from perdu after I died like I can with everything else"

6. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by jirenz View Post
    "Doesnt matter"?

This thread is literally the equivalent of someone posting "omg please fix wild I brought my all my items to it and couldnt reclaim them from perdu after I died like I can with everything else"
    Wrong, he just didnt know protect item prayer gets temporarily disabled when you get chaos elemental loot. Obviously everyone knows you can bring a +1 into wildy in 2019 and expect to protect it. no such thing as clans bashing you with ancient maces here in battlescape as there is no pking community at all.

7. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    "Doesnt matter"?

You're an idiot and clearly don't understand what I'm saying

8. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Tbf, re-releasing chaos ele after 2 months of it being gone and not explaining its pre-existing mechanics was a bit scuffed. Alot of new players came with the new world, and had never encountered battlescape chaos ele mechanics... Sorry about your loss bro, that sucks. There doesn't seem to be a decent chaos ele guide either, maybe i'll get to making one.

9. jirenz 01-13-2019 #9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    Wrong, he just didnt know protect item prayer gets temporarily disabled when you get chaos elemental loot. Obviously everyone knows you can bring a +1 into wildy in 2019 and expect to protect it. no such thing as clans bashing you with ancient maces here in battlescape as there is no pking community at all.
    idk what game u play but if u 1 item on RS in multi u will lose ur +1 99.9% of the time with maces and spears

last i checked spear also works here and so does mace spec, just bcuz theres 0 pkers to use them doesnt mean it wouldnt work

and also chaos ele has been around forever? everyone knows what it does

if u wanted to look up the mechanics just press search on forums and type in chaos ele? its same thing as going to RS wiki when looking up boss best gear setups

10. Offline
    Dec 2018
    #
    idk what game u play but if u 1 item on RS in multi u will lose ur +1 99.9% of the time with maces and spears

last i checked spear also works here and so does mace spec, just bcuz theres 0 pkers to use them doesnt mean it wouldnt work

and also chaos ele has been around forever? everyone knows what it does

if u wanted to look up the mechanics just press search on forums and type in chaos ele? its same thing as going to RS wiki when looking up boss best gear setups
    We ain't talking about maces and spears, if I got speared and maced I wouldn't be complaining... duh

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast