1. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Hey everyone, A99 here! Not a huge deal breaker or anything but could we see the Cursed Goblin Staff (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...d_goblin_staff) be put into the game? For me, this would greatly increase my Magic xp per hour while splashing. Currently I have not been able to find a staff that allows me to autocast and stay under the required -65 Magic attack bonus needed to splashing. Right now, from what I've been able to test, you are limited to a full set of Iron and no staff to achieve -68 Magic bonus. Without a staff you are forced to click each spell and then the monster you are splashing on. A small inconvenience. :P Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion, Happy 'Scaping!

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    When you've mentioned splashing this suggestion obviously isn't going through lol.

3. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #

?

4. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Molegrip View Post

?
    Yeah I need to be at 1 def and 1 range for what I need my friend. Thank you.

5. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    When you've mentioned splashing this suggestion obviously isn't going through lol.
    I mean a suggestion is just a suggestion. If it doesn't happen it's fine.

6. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    you'd get significantly better xp/hr doing non combat spells anyway, not sure there's any need for it to help 1 player afk lol

7. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    you'd get significantly better xp/hr doing non combat spells anyway, not sure there's any need for it to help 1 player afk lol
    I'm not trying to afk, I am trying to ease the pain of getting to level 25 so that I can start teleporting.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by a99 View Post
    I'm not trying to afk, I am trying to ease the pain of getting to level 25 so that I can start teleporting.
    Teleporting to where exactly? The wizard will teleport you everywhere you need and getting to level 25 isn't a pain, it takes 3 minutes...

9. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Teleporting to where exactly? The wizard will teleport you everywhere you need and getting to level 25 isn't a pain, it takes 3 minutes...
    That's great, thank you.

10. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    assuming you want no hp xp for your series, it'd be easier/quicker for everyone if you try and splash with the existing items, so palidino doesn't have to add this one and you don't have to wait for him to do it.

I'd use the lowest bonus gear you can. But cast on something with as high mage defence as you can find, perhaps something like vetion where it's easy to dodge the attacks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast