Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Hey everyone, A99 here! Not a huge deal breaker or anything but could we see the Cursed Goblin Staff (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...d_goblin_staff) be put into the game? For me, this would greatly increase my Magic xp per hour while splashing. Currently I have not been able to find a staff that allows me to autocast and stay under the required -65 Magic attack bonus needed to splashing. Right now, from what I've been able to test, you are limited to a full set of Iron and no staff to achieve -68 Magic bonus. Without a staff you are forced to click each spell and then the monster you are splashing on. A small inconvenience. :P Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion, Happy 'Scaping!

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    When you've mentioned splashing this suggestion obviously isn't going through lol.

3. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #

?

4. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Molegrip View Post

?
    Yeah I need to be at 1 def and 1 range for what I need my friend. Thank you.

5. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    When you've mentioned splashing this suggestion obviously isn't going through lol.
    I mean a suggestion is just a suggestion. If it doesn't happen it's fine.

6. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    you'd get significantly better xp/hr doing non combat spells anyway, not sure there's any need for it to help 1 player afk lol

7. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    you'd get significantly better xp/hr doing non combat spells anyway, not sure there's any need for it to help 1 player afk lol
    I'm not trying to afk, I am trying to ease the pain of getting to level 25 so that I can start teleporting.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by a99 View Post
    I'm not trying to afk, I am trying to ease the pain of getting to level 25 so that I can start teleporting.
    Teleporting to where exactly? The wizard will teleport you everywhere you need and getting to level 25 isn't a pain, it takes 3 minutes...

Closed Thread