1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    So I've just grinded 1300 black knights in hopes to finish the Falador Diary... But cannot buy anything from Sir Vyvin's shop... not even the 100 kills white chainmail...

Took a screenshot of loot tracker to show the 1300 black knights that I've killed for proof.

So much time wasted
    Attached Images

2. Offline
    Active Duty
    Dec 2018
    #
    I knew this would be an issue. I just sent this link to Pali on discord.

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    When i saw this was a requirement i just logged out because i knew it wouldnt be doable lol

4. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    same happened to me and ive killed 1302 black knights

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Having to grind 1300 black knights without a cannon on a private server isnt really the best of things to be honest, I honestly vote just to remove the achievement.

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    I take it that nothing has been resolved?

7. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Prod View Post
    Having to grind 1300 black knights without a cannon on a private server isnt really the best of things to be honest, I honestly vote just to remove the achievement.
    I could possibly think of a solution as a server suggestion for cannon to be working without interrupting other players since we only have one single world to share with the whole community.

possibilities are: Dwarf multi cannon to be only working as single combat in many area's. This means no random shots around so the solution is that cannons will only start attacking, and only the npc of which the player is in combat with at that time. Same mechanism applies to multi combat zones to not ruin other players gameplay experiences.

Black knights could be one of the few exceptions where cannon would work as its intended to be, could be an issue for other players doing diary so its best to instance the area where black knights are found.

Cannon should also work as intended inside corp cave.

Closed Thread