1. Raids improvements & more  - 01-05-2019 #1

May 2017
    #
    Keeping it short and simple:

Raids:

-Solo/duo scaled raids are a bit off with monster health, figured theres less health on all npc's + olm if you're in a trio+

-Make it so you can only cross forward over the barricades INTO a boss room while being in combat, but not back out of a boss room. Make the scavenger npc's non agro. They pull u in combat for no reason where u cannot cross barricades instantly and have to wait for 10-15 seconds.

-Magic and Melee hand at Olm phase still are quite tanky since they were last tweaked on previous server. A slight defence nerf would do.

-Remove Shaman's jumping ability in raids, its much rather annoying as hits dont register which results in a complete waste of time. Also another fix for shamans outside of raids: hits should register when you hit them right before or as they jump.

-Tekton recently received a change in osrs which includes a Defence nerf and a slight increase of time (about 10 seconds) before walking back to anvil.

-Remove Attack option on Olm's head during regular phases which includes hands killing. It is rather useless as you cannot attack it anyway and annoying as the attack clickbox on olms head is large. Attack option on the head should be visible again on phase 3 as soon as the last hand being alive reaches about 25% health.

Dragon Warhammer special attack:

DWH special attack seems quite inaccurate at times, not sure wether its due to its personal codes or the combat formula overall. for example: it misses alot on Tekton and also at Corporeal beast i've still been able to spec two zero's in a row after 4-5 successful hits. It is not meant to happen that often as it does currently due to corps defence nearing zero at that point. Perhaps a slight increase in accuracy success for Dwh's special attack might fix this solution.
    Last edited by Mate; 03-19-2019 at 01:25 PM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post

-Remove all barricades at the beginning of every room and make the little cave npc's non agro as all of this wastes time while you cannot cross over for 15 seconds when you've been in combat from previous rooms.
    Disagree with the barricades, supposed to prevent safespotting.

-Every boss (excluding Shamans/Mages) should drop atleast 1 set of Overloads, Enhance, Aid, Revitalisation.
    Disagree, only Tekton and Muttadile should drop overloads.

-Remove Shaman's jumping ability in raids, its much rather annoying as hits dont register which results in a complete waste of time. Hits should register when you hit them right as they jump, needs to be fixed.
    No need to remove it, just fix it.

3. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Disagree with the barricades, supposed to prevent safespotting.

Disagree, only Tekton and Muttadile should drop overloads.

No need to remove it, just fix it.

Do u even play

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Do u even play
    Nah, he doesn't play cause there is no item staking for him to RWT.

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Adding the short raids back would be nice and also making the scavengers non aggressive sounds like a good idea. Vanguards can be a bit of problem, definitely in solos. Can't really complain about dwh from my experience but I might just be lucky

6. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

+1

Quote Originally Posted by virtual foe View Post
    Adding the short raids back would be nice and also making the scavengers non aggressive sounds like a good idea. Vanguards can be a bit of problem, definitely in solos. Can't really complain about dwh from my experience but I might just be lucky

Combat system overall is a bit weird, still experiencing hitting 0's with zspear on corp even though I completely lowered his defence to 0 with dwh+bgs meta. Done 300 Corp kills lately and figured Dwh is still speccing back to back 0's even when you've already hit 4-5 specs, which means Corps def at that time is already at 70-ish. In Pvm encounters below 100 npc defence is supposed to mean nothing for max mains and (near)max gear setup, fully potted. Should definitely not be possible to miss atleast a back to back dwh spec at that point.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

? Noone buys items, people only buy cash. You should know.

Do u even play
    What does that matter with the points i made? Some of your suggestions are ridiculous.

8. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    What does that matter with the points i made? Some of your suggestions are ridiculous.
    Matter of fact is if you dont play, your replies are irrelevant towards suggestion threads.

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    bump.

Closed Thread