+ Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Raids improvements & more  - 1 Week Ago
    Offline
    Senior Member
    118
    708
    May 2017
    #
    Keeping it short and simple:


    Raids:
    - Re-invent "Short Raids" which previous server had, as Olm takes long enough already. With osrs drop rates (feels like it) its needless to spend 25+ minutes per raid on a rsps

    -Remove all barricades at the beginning of every room and make the little cave npc's non agro as all of this wastes time while you cannot cross over for 15 seconds when you've been in combat from previous rooms.

    -Increase the amount of damage dealt to Van Guards to 50% before they are able to heal up. Currently it messes up very easily in a solo/duo resulting in big time loss.

    -Magic and Melee hand at Olm phase still are quite tanky since they were last tweaked on previous server. A slight defence nerf would do.

    -Every boss (excluding Shamans/Mages) should drop atleast 1 set of Overloads, Enhance, Aid, Revitalisation.

    -Remove Shaman's jumping ability in raids, its much rather annoying as hits dont register which results in a complete waste of time. Hits should register when you hit them right as they jump, needs to be fixed.

    -Tekton might need a very slight defence adjustment as in nerf.

    -Remove Attack option on Olm's head during regular phases which includes hands killing. It is rather useless as you cannot attack it anyway and annoying as the attack clickbox on olms head is large. Attack option should be visible again on phase 3 at the same tick as the last hand dies.





    Dragon Warhammer special attack:

    DWH special attack seems quite inaccurate at times, not sure wether its due to its personal codes or the combat formula overall. for example: at Corporeal beast i've still been able to spec two zero's in a row after 4-5 successful hits. It is not meant to happen that often as it does currently due to its defence nearing zero at that point. Perhaps a slight increase in accuracy success for Dwh's special attack might fix this solution.






    Bank:

    Within the new updated client we've seen a couple of new additions such as interfaces and buttons ingame. One of them include the new buttons in the bank interface which is Quantity. The quantity buttons should be coded to work properly as they're useful to left click bank noted stacks of items.
    Last edited by Iron Mate; 1 Week Ago at 09:33 PM.
    Quote  
  2. Offline
    Senior Member
    535
    378
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post

    -Remove all barricades at the beginning of every room and make the little cave npc's non agro as all of this wastes time while you cannot cross over for 15 seconds when you've been in combat from previous rooms.
    Disagree with the barricades, supposed to prevent safespotting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post

    -Every boss (excluding Shamans/Mages) should drop atleast 1 set of Overloads, Enhance, Aid, Revitalisation.
    Disagree, only Tekton and Muttadile should drop overloads.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post

    -Remove Shaman's jumping ability in raids, its much rather annoying as hits dont register which results in a complete waste of time. Hits should register when you hit them right as they jump, needs to be fixed.
    No need to remove it, just fix it.
    Quote  
  3. Offline
    Senior Member
    118
    708
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Disagree with the barricades, supposed to prevent safespotting.


    Disagree, only Tekton and Muttadile should drop overloads.



    No need to remove it, just fix it.

    Do u even play
    Quote  
  4. Offline
    Palidino's Bitch
    1,548
    894
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    Do u even play
    Nah, he doesn't play cause there is no item staking for him to RWT.



    Quote  
  5. Offline
    Junior Member
    6
    675
    Jul 2018
    #
    Adding the short raids back would be nice and also making the scavengers non aggressive sounds like a good idea. Vanguards can be a bit of problem, definitely in solos. Can't really complain about dwh from my experience but I might just be lucky
    Quote  
  6. Offline
    Senior Member
    118
    708
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Nah, he doesn't play cause there is no item staking for him to RWT.

    +1




    Quote Originally Posted by virtual foe View Post
    Adding the short raids back would be nice and also making the scavengers non aggressive sounds like a good idea. Vanguards can be a bit of problem, definitely in solos. Can't really complain about dwh from my experience but I might just be lucky


    Combat system overall is a bit weird, still experiencing hitting 0's with zspear on corp even though I completely lowered his defence to 0 with dwh+bgs meta. Done 300 Corp kills lately and figured Dwh is still speccing back to back 0's even when you've already hit 4-5 specs, which means Corps def at that time is already at 70-ish. In Pvm encounters below 100 npc defence is supposed to mean nothing for max mains and (near)max gear setup, fully potted. Should definitely not be possible to miss atleast a back to back dwh spec at that point.
    Quote  
  7. Offline
    Senior Member
    535
    378
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Nah, he doesn't play cause there is no item staking for him to RWT.

    ? Noone buys items, people only buy cash. You should know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    Do u even play
    What does that matter with the points i made? Some of your suggestions are ridiculous.
    Quote  
  8. Offline
    Senior Member
    118
    708
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    What does that matter with the points i made? Some of your suggestions are ridiculous.
    Matter of fact is if you dont play, your replies are irrelevant towards suggestion threads.
    Quote  
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8