1. A99's One 99 at a Time | EP 2  - 01-02-2019 #1

Jan 2019
    #
    Removed.
    Last edited by a99; 01-15-2019 at 12:06 AM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by a99 View Post
    I got super excited after uploading episode 1, I decided to go ahead and work on episode 2 before bed! ENJOY!!

3. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    One again man, thank you so much for the support!

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    nice vids

5. Offline
    Active Duty
    Dec 2018
    #
    Very nice to see other players making content Hopefully if micro transactions go to OSRS, our player population will return.

6. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    nice vids
    Thank you very much!

7. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Run View Post
    Very nice to see other players making content Hopefully if micro transactions go to OSRS, our player population will return.
    Thank you for the kind words! I'm new so I'm not sure how the population used to be but 110-150 people now that I see is awesome!!

8. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    if youre serious about this series and all i got few helpfull hints for you to keep it ''legit''
    would recommend getting 99 hunter be4 combat since you can bank 99 prayer from puro puro from dragon implings (dragon bones and baby dragon bones)
    also you can get magic to 99 without touching hp and after 99 magic you could do more magic to get 99hp and after that you can do rest of your combat skills to 99 1 by 1 without ''ruining'' the idea
    and i belive none of those curse spells with body runes work and there are no body runes in the shops you pretty much need to get 99crafting be4 magic aswell since the plan with that would be splash a few times on high magic defence enemy to gain magic xp without hp xp and then enchant jewellery and teleporting till high alch and get 99 possible that way while remaining 10hp
    also feel free to pm me ingame and ask for help with this kind of stuff and gl with the series hope it lasts

9. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIMASK View Post
    if youre serious about this series and all i got few helpfull hints for you to keep it ''legit''
    would recommend getting 99 hunter be4 combat since you can bank 99 prayer from puro puro from dragon implings (dragon bones and baby dragon bones)
    also you can get magic to 99 without touching hp and after 99 magic you could do more magic to get 99hp and after that you can do rest of your combat skills to 99 1 by 1 without ''ruining'' the idea
    and i belive none of those curse spells with body runes work and there are no body runes in the shops you pretty much need to get 99crafting be4 magic aswell since the plan with that would be splash a few times on high magic defence enemy to gain magic xp without hp xp and then enchant jewellery and teleporting till high alch and get 99 possible that way while remaining 10hp
    also feel free to pm me ingame and ask for help with this kind of stuff and gl with the series hope it lasts
    Hey man, thank you so much for the tips. Yeah I was thinking about all of this on my way to work this morning. As far as the crafting goes, I can use the shops. So getting gear isn't really an issue. I can also trade with players via GE or just trading in general. I kinda had a plan for prayer/crafting but your input in Puro Puro sounds fun and interesting. Thanks for checking out my videos!

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    i love the way you record the whole runelite client. Very nice on the eyes.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast