1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    think it would be cool to see the rev drops be buffed right now they're really bad money for a high risk.
    i think it would also bring some activity to the wilderness,
    Thanks.

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Haven't been to revs my self but all I know is the drop rates in the drop table are calculated for imps, combat levels of npcs inside there affect drop rates and make them more common so I think overall it is around 1/10k skulled to hit weapon table for npcs above ~80 combat. Same multiplier applies to Ancient's.

3. Offline
    Active Duty
    Dec 2018
    #
    I agree. Pali recently on Discord said that he is open to suggestions and reads all of them. Hopefully they get some rework.

4. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    It's great money, I don't think drops need a rework, I just think he should fix the drop rate for the weapons cause I'm pretty sure it's like osrs...

5. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    Revs should drop pvp weapons (vls, zuriels staff, morrigans axes/javelins

6. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Molegrip View Post
    Revs should drop pvp weapons (vls, zuriels staff, morrigans axes/javelins
    maybe just the weapons.

7. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebz View Post
    It's great money, I don't think drops need a rework, I just think he should fix the drop rate for the weapons cause I'm pretty sure it's like osrs...
    its terrible money

8. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    momentarily its one of the best gp source ingame, since its dangerous aswell. We're trying to keep the eco cleaner this time so the next server reset wouldnt happen too soon due to an overflooded eco. gp/h on the server is fine as it is, not too easy and not as hard as osrs.

Closed Thread