1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    regarding the main HYBRID tournaments. people constantly ruining this tourny bracket by grabbing max mage and dding under you. There's really no protection from it because they have imbued heart + max mage.

Solution: remove imbued heart, tormented bracelet.

this might not solve the issue in full but at least give other people a fighting chance vs these guys ruining this tournament bracket.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Dding is an essential tactic in hybridding.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes Im High View Post
    Dding is an essential tactic in hybridding.
    Please if you're not actually saying anything valid, don't say anything at all.

4. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I mean dding is a tactic pkers use, and anyone can learn to use the tactic. It does seem a bit cheap so most people won't do it in the wildy (unless nh), but in terms of a tournament it seems practical. All-stars, and dmm tournaments this tactic is used every time.

Just my 2 cents.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wya Tob View Post
    I mean dding is a tactic pkers use, and anyone can learn to use the tactic. It does seem a bit cheap so most people won't do it in the wildy (unless nh), but in terms of a tournament it seems practical. All-stars, and dmm tournaments this tactic is used every time.

Just my 2 cents.
    For the future people who are going to comment: The general topic of this post IS NOT about dding. I merely mentioned it to explain the situation.
    This is about MAGE ONLY in the main HYBRID bracket in the tournaments.

I hope this clears up any confusion from the previous comments!

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Farooq View Post
    Please if you're not actually saying anything valid, don't say anything at all.
    Cant argue with a moron.

Closed Thread