1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    You're delusional if you think you could bring back the same numbers in the community in 2018.. The fact is Battlescaped peaked before Old School Runescape even existed, it was the best alternative at the time but now they don't need that they are playing the real game and will continue to do so, they have no need to play Battlescape anymore. Nothing you can do with the server will ever bring back those times and those are the facts unfortunately.

2. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by danny raggs View Post
    You're delusional if you think you could bring back the same numbers in the community in 2018.. .
    I didn't say that. Look again.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    maxed accs on osrs and gp is cheap enough to where $150 you can get a good acc and tons of gp, people just buy shit nowadays. I can understand why they rather pk on osrs and spend irl money instead of a private server. Bs was active when osrs wild was dead, now its not dead, people choose the easy way and buy 07 accs and gp.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    maxed accs on osrs and gp is cheap enough to where $150 you can get a good acc and tons of gp, people just buy shit nowadays. I can understand why they rather pk on osrs and spend irl money instead of a private server. Bs was active when osrs wild was dead, now its not dead, people choose the easy way and buy 07 accs and gp.
    end of thread, a very simple logical answer lies here

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus 6969 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, because the state of the server hasn't really gotten me interested enough to poke around any more, but I have yet to see a single person with any vesta, morigans, or statius. Is it not in the game now? That's part of what I meant for variety. Also, we had chaotics & streams, although they probably should've been nerfed in damage a bit. Korasi, ect.

Custom dungeons such as the mage bank dungeon for d plate, the Korasi dungeon, ect. Risk vs reward, more variety, more fun.

In terms of pking, basic shit shouldn't be difficult to get and take a long time. It's basic. Rigour, augary, torso, void, all take too long. It's just basic gear.

People shouldn't need to voice about simple things like a functioning agility course. Palidino should just have it working on his own. It worked in BS2 (After weeks of multiple people bitching about it)

Edit-Also, the fact you can't turn bounty hunter off is just stupid.
    Rigour and Augury isn’t basic. It’s in raids for a reason lol.

6. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Rigour and Augury isn’t basic. It’s in raids for a reason lol.
    Yea? It's also a pretty large advantage in PVP since everyone and their mother tribrids with prayers now. So, the people who don't want to grind or have a lot of money IG, are at a large disadvantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus 6969 View Post
    Yea? It's also a pretty large advantage in PVP since everyone and their mother tribrids with prayers now. So, the people who don't want to grind or have a lot of money IG, are at a large disadvantage?
    Pretty sure Pali added it to the PvP shop. Use Eagle Eye or Mystic Might till you can unlock it. If it’s a disadvantage, you are implying all the old players already unlocked it and the new players are gonna keep dying. Not many people unlocked those prayers yet so there is no disavantage.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Active wild? we don't support that garbage around here, check out the new farming update instead.

ps, where the fuck is default style?

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenz LvL View Post
    Active wild? we don't support that garbage around here, check out the new farming update instead.

ps, where the fuck is default style?
    Not updated for user use. Sorry.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    they decided to attempt an osrs rsps since pali ran the previous (and every other) version of bs into the ground. You should probably stop making these sort of topics because they wont revert.

Edit: i also think even if pali was to revert back to an older battlescape nobody would bother coming back due to palidinos reputation of neglect and laziness

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast