1. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wya Tob View Post
    Item staking is a player run activity, just like dicing and odds games, etc. So we cannot go about refunding items as it would look like we support outside game mechanic gambling. Of course scammers will be punished though. Hopefully some changes are coming though that will completely avoid these situations.
    But why do we have to have the same mechanic? Why do we have to be the same as osrs? A high Majority of players enjoy item staking, Private servers are meant to cater for the players and to attract players. Item staking should be aloud as most people want it.

2. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    If he`s banned; you should get your items back.. I totally support your idea @Bondi, you`re an awesome guy and one of the most respected members of the community.

Please give this man back his items he staked or atleast give him the tbow.

Much love,

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bondi View Post
    But why do we have to have the same mechanic? Why do we have to be the same as osrs? A high Majority of players enjoy item staking, Private servers are meant to cater for the players and to attract players. Item staking should be aloud as most people want it.
    Rs3 removed item staking 3 yrs ago, osrs did recently a few months ago. Item staking is bad for the economy, in many different ways. Hoarded items, sudden big wins thrown into eco, items never even seeing the economy, etc. as I can keep going on why it's bad. Jagex realized this awhile ago and did away with it.

Also you kinda help sometimes I guess, a bit of exaggeration on your community services. (Not to be rude)
    Last edited by sex; 12-16-2018 at 01:20 AM.

4. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    I believe you and I are from 2 completely different time zones, Im Australian and 90% of the time theres no staff on when i come on.

5. Offline
    Nov 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakbar View Post
    If he`s banned; you should get your items back.. I totally support your idea @Bondi, you`re an awesome guy and one of the most respected members of the community.

Please give this man back his items he staked or atleast give him the tbow.

Much love,
    thankyou for the support snakbar, appreciated

6. Offline
    Monkey
    Sep 2016
    #
    We will not issue refunds for any trust activities that are done in-game under any circumstances.

Real eyes realise real lies

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by mystkitty View Post
    I believe you should get a refund for sure and butterfly be banned. Allowing people to scam with no punishment is crazy.
    The user was permanently banned on the accounts involved.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12