1. A new Quest for Battle-Scape!  - 12-14-2018 #1

May 2017
    #
    This suggestion thread wont be too big, but I would like to suggest a new simple and small quest for battle-scape which I feel that is missing and would fit nicely here. Bare in mind this is not a priority for development, only if there is any spare development time it would be a nice addition towards the server.

The Camelot Training Room also known as: The Knights Training Ground Waves!

As many of you know Piety is effortless to obtain on battle-scape, yet such a powerful prayer as its the best melee prayer ingame. Personally as an ironman player, and many other players who enjoy ironman mode get a sense of achievement when completing such tasks/quests/goals towards unlocking more stuff. Lets get on to the subject.

Quest npc: 'King Arthur'
    Npc Location: Edgeville near other quest npc's
    Quest Location: Top floor of Camelot castle
    Requirements: 60 Prayer & 60 Defence
    Quest Rewards: 75K coins
    Shop: The shop could offer Proselyte armour, some prayer based items and potentially an Excalibur. (excluding Falador shields as I've seen you've nearly finished Falador diaries.

The Excalibur:
    Excalibur with original osrs mechanics would be pretty useless on Battle-scape, it originally boosts a players defence levels by +8 in exchange of 100% special attack. This seems lame so I have thought of a couple mechanics which could make this item somewhat relevant instead of being junk.

Defence & Prayer mechanics

Special bar use - 100% (minimum of 5 minutes per use)
    -The special attack would boost a players Defence level by 8+ 20% of Defence level.
    -The special attack also would heal a players Prayer points by 50% based off a players Prayer level.

The Knights Training Ground Waves exist of 8 waves of npc's:

These npc's inside the Knight Training Grounds do have weaknesses and stat draining mechanics, however these would be totally optional to code.
    Last edited by Mate; 12-15-2018 at 05:29 AM.

2. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    I thought this also healed you on rs? well at least it did in rs3. But support

3. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    I thought this also healed you on rs? well at least it did in rs3. But support
    Yes the Enhanced Excalibur does heal on rs3, but to make it a relevant item on Battle-scape I came up with the idea of it healing prayer points instead.

Thank you for your support!

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    bump.

Closed Thread