1. Offline
    Jan 2019
    #
    woah i remember u, if this is real zeus 6969 :O

2. jirenz 01-17-2019 #32

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus 6969 View Post
    It's funny how you assumed by me saying it's ruined that I must have meant it was because it's not 07 based now.

Been bad at RS? You don't even know what you're talking to, or who.
    ur the random who idolized ghjjf's 5head few years back and posted pics of deltascape on ur photobucket captioned 'my rs acc'

oh and u also wanted cosmetic cooking gloves because u saw it in a sentanced vid once and thought it looked cool lmao

hmm what else idk i think u get the gist lmao but yeah tell me why they ruined 07 then if all uve cried about is "its not 07 any more"

3. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemeplz1 View Post
    woah i remember u, if this is real zeus 6969 :O
    I am.

Quote Originally Posted by jirenz View Post
    ur the random who idolized ghjjf's 5head few years back and posted pics of deltascape on ur photobucket captioned 'my rs acc'

oh and u also wanted cosmetic cooking gloves because u saw it in a sentanced vid once and thought it looked cool lmao

hmm what else idk i think u get the gist lmao but yeah tell me why they ruined 07 then if all uve cried about is "its not 07 any more"
    Like I said, you have no clue what you're babbling on about, or who I am.

Not one thing you said is accurate, or true. Interesting how people can base the majority of their replies and conversations on complete assumptions and wild theories. Lots of stupid people tend to do that.

You should turn spell check on before you keep going with your crazy talk. If you get any more excited to speed reply to me, we may not be able to understand any of your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!

4. jirenz 01-18-2019 #34

I am.

Like I said, you have no clue what you're babbling on about, or who I am.

Not one thing you said is accurate, or true. Interesting how people can base the majority of their replies and conversations on complete assumptions and wild theories. Lots of stupid people tend to do that.

You should turn spell check on before you keep going with your crazy talk. If you get any more excited to speed reply to me, we may not be able to understand any of your nonsense.
    HAHA u sure owned me by not addressing anything i said by pretending you dont understand what i typed because i didnt use capital letters!

lmfao just stop replying moron if all you know is how to defer you redneck simpleton

5. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    HAHA u sure owned me by not addressing anything i said by pretending you dont understand what i typed because i didnt use capital letters!

lmfao just stop replying moron if all you know is how to defer you redneck simpleton
    Wrong, I did address you. I didn't touch on your last part because at this point, what good would it do? You can't argue with young fools who clearly believe their own ASSUMPTIONS & refuse to ever look at anything of importance.

Grow up, idiot.

Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!

6. jirenz 01-18-2019 #36

Wrong, I did address you. I didn't touch on your last part because at this point, what good would it do? You can't argue with young fools who clearly believe their own ASSUMPTIONS & refuse to ever look at anything of importance.

Grow up, idiot.
    awkward moment when the person ur replying to is older than u... yikes

i wish osrs was like 2007 again waaaaah
    Last edited by jirenz; 01-18-2019 at 06:21 PM.

7. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    awkward moment when the person ur replying to is older than u... yikes

i wish osrs was like 2007 again waaaaah
    If you're older then me, you're seriously lacking education, old man.

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Imagine arguing on the dead forum of a dead pserver xDxDdddddd

9. jirenz 01-18-2019 #39

If you're older then me, you're seriously lacking education, old man.
    TIL the way someone types on a forum used by 5 people for a mopar server is the metric used for measuring educational level

you would be the type of person to have gotten a diploma from trump university lmao you anti intellectual bonobo

10. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    TIL the way someone types on a forum used by 5 people for a mopar server is the metric used for measuring educational level

you would be the type of person to have gotten a diploma from trump university lmao you anti intellectual bonobo
    Very nice old man.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast